Be honest: Two dimes one darkskinned one lightskinned. You pickin dat redbone

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
:pachaha:

Bruh you really think everybody want lightskinned broads?

They just like white girls, after you fukk a few you find out there really isn't anything special about them

And ya'll wonder why them hoes be so gassed up :snoop

Such a high concentration of ducktales :ohhh:

Rick Ross is that you? :barkley: :barkley: :barkley:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe it's because I live in Canada but I seriously don't get the hype about light skinned women or rather the supposed superiority over darker women. To be completely honest 99% of the time I find medium brown women (Cari Champion/Gabby Union color) far more attractive than either extreme on the spectrum and instinctively nearly always gravitate towards dark over light.

All shades of Black look good to me :manny: but if I have to break it down this is the color I like most:

936full-gabrielle-union.jpg

:ahh: So radiant

pieface

Life is pie
Daps
Definitely the dark skinned. Yeah, you got that Charizard, but the dark skinned girl is that 1st Edition

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dark skin. You seen a fine ass black woman with the darkest skin?? Like it sparkles in the sun, and everyone notices her because she is so exotic, got even white men drooling...

dark skin all the way.

xbn0gp.jpg

Absolutely perfect bone structure, lips, those dark eyes...her skin

:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pickin the one wit the thicker legs and better lookin face

:snoop: you nikkas lack reading comprehension skills

the scenario here is that the two chicks look IDENTICAL in every way EXCEPT for the fact one is light skin and the other dark skin

the point being that if all things are equal, ya'll know you'd pick the light skin broad PERIOD

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: you nikkas lack reading comprehension skills

the scenario here is that the two chicks look IDENTICAL in every way EXCEPT for the fact one is light skin and the other dark skin

the point being that if all things are equal, ya'll know you'd pick the light skin broad PERIOD

it's hard to buy though cus dark skinned women and light skinned women usually have different features.