Be Honest, Dragonball GT > Dragonball Super?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GT just feels like it makes more sense. It has way more continuity with the mainline story and everyone is properly aged and scaled up gracefully. I think turning goku into a kid is the only real weak point, but it brought back the adventure of Dragonball with it. It combined what made the original series great and Z

Also the way they go beyond super sayain by reverting back into their Ape form makes more sense then god form, ultra instinct , etc.

Is Dragon Ball GT Still Canon, Answered

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I’m not even that big of a fan of Super but I strongly disagree. Super had way more memorable moments and villains than GT. I do like SSJ4 and the og Dragon Ball energy tho. But you’ll be lying if you say that any of those GT arcs. Was better than the Super’s arcs.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol:I’m not even that big of a fan of Super but I strongly disagree. Super had way more memorable moments and villains than GT. I do like SSJ4 and the og Dragon Ball energy tho. But you’ll be lying if you say any of those GT sagas. Was better than the Super sagas.

Bringing back freiza got corny

He should have stayed chopped up like sushi, well done Cajun style

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This is an absolutely reprehensible thread.

Super Saiyan 4 is beyond stupid and got saiyans wearing eyeliner
Turning Goku into a child again is stupid
Every style and wardrobe change sucked
Gold Oorazu looked terrible
Baby Vegeta sucked
Super 17 sucked
the dragon demon shyt sucked
the general color and brightness and animation of it was garbage

The Goku Black Saga ALONE destroys GT, and the end of the Tournament of Power has some of the best moments in Dragonball History.

SSGT was abhorrent. I'd literally rather watch Dragonball Super Heroes. At least that is unapologetic fukkery.