Be gay and ask for a turkey and cheese sandwich brehs

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
still :dead: why was the grimey street nikka just posted up behind the counter making samiches.. but he not a samich makin ass nikka :russ:

why the lil gay pr dude didnt just bounce.. and why did he try to holla after the fact, when they dudes clearly wasnt moist :pachaha:

Last edited:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
do they sell sandwiches over there?
the guy was mistaken as a deli worker.
shyt is too funny.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
still :dead: why was the grimey street nikka just posted up behind the counter making samiches.. but he not a samich makin ass nikka :russ:

why the lil gay pr dude didnt just bounce.. and why did he try to holl after the fact, when they dudes clerarly wasnt moist :[achaha:

tenor.gif

Legit crying tears

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
my NY sense came in and outside of jokes this is my assessment of the whole thing

1) the gay dude was selling his ass, coke, and the p*ssy of the brawd you see bored in the background:patrice:

2) shyt was hilarious cause dude got mad at the audacity of someone thinking he is a deli worker:dame:

3) shyt was mad disrespectful to the dudes who actually work in the deli:steviej:

4) This shyt happens at late night delis every night........ especially I am assuming uptown based on the slang and accents.