Be gay and ask for a turkey and cheese sandwich brehs

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The homophobia is terrible but the comedy is undeniable. I don't think dude worked there. I think he was just behind the counter being silly and that is why the other guy was recording him.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Them nikkas wanted to fukk and he picked up on it. He was blushing the whole time. Gay dude gaydar went ham.
Alot of them puerto rican broads do be havin hairy ass arms and stache' shadows...:sas2:

:mjlol: @ dude digging the crater in his bagel too...dude look like he was gonna build a nice ass bagel sammich with more than 2 meats.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Put vinegar, alot of vinegar........put vinegar under the cheese tho.......

My nicca...dude saying this chit and yellin' out random ingredients is the nicca who would get somebody killed.

But mayne...the cypher woulda been complete if dude with the camera woulda went outside the bodega to the sign, and the name of the place woulda been "Punch Niccas In They Chit". I woulda completely sided with cuzz behind the counter...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ladyboy got fresh from the start like he was talking to a flunky employee then had to fall back into his femininity. Thank god he didnt know brazillian jiujiutsu.

What does YOu might be dead on that sandwich mean. Hes not gonna get it?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Never say Turkey and Cheese around that man :lolbron: He must hate Thanksgiving.

Last edited: