Be black and vote for Donald Trump, brehs and brehettes.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:snoop:

Blacks are in high positions throughout the DNC and HRC. My vote is going to her off that alone. That's not by design. She realized her wrongs. She's worked with the community and has reached out to community leaders to make change when she gets in office. You can vote for trump though.
You can keep your nice nasty tone:yeshrug:
Let a black breh not follow the Dems like a sheep and watch the snide remarks come out like clockwork. Neither Hill or Don deserve stanning by anybody with melanin.

But hey. Enjoy your token negros in positions with the Dems and your thinking that she realizes her wrongs.:mjlol::mjlol:

I will let you cook. Yourwithher. How cute.:wow:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because you're enforcing the same colorism they created.

are you really this stupid?

If white people don't want him, then what's he to do?

If 2 white people had a baby that looked like Djimon Hounsou, i guarantee you wouldn't be saying that baby was white.

Funny tho, I rebuke the white supremacist created "one drop rule," and you call me stupid, lol

The coli is the only place on the internet where a person can be a c00n and militant all in one.

:mindblown:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If 2 white people had a baby that looked like Djimon Hounsou, i guarantee you wouldn't be saying that baby was white.

Funny tho, I rebuke the white supremacist created "one drop rule," and you call me stupid, lol

The coli is the only place on the internet where a person can be a c00n and militant all in one.

:mindblown:
you're thinking in the terms of white supremacy.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: I'm not even a trump Stan since im technically on the far left of the spectrum

I'm just pointing out the blatant finesse game that the congressional black caucus plays on feeble minded Negroes like yourself
I know you're not doing shyt in life or shyt for the community with these hopeless-filled responses. People in the community who actually make shyt happen or are making a name for themselves in business are already planning how they will work with the administration to see their goals accomplished for the community or for themselves. You put on that 'Make America Great Again' hat and wear it with that c00n pride. :youngsabo:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man_file_1062592_black-girl-hillary-clinton-1.jpg

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Let a black breh not follow the Dems like a sheep and watch the snide remarks come out like clockwork. Neither Hill or Don deserve stanning by anybody with melanin.

But hey. Enjoy your token negros in positions with the Dems and your thinking that she realizes her wrongs.:mjlol::mjlol:

Dude sound stupid they ain't even make a Black person now the leader of the DNC until Schultz had to resign due to the Clinton/Bernie email scandal

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You're regurgitating soundbites you've heard from other coli members and it is basically nothing but hopelessness. Are you doing something in your community to warrant that? Are you doing non-profit work personally to warrant thT? I was born and raised in poverty and i made it out to a good university, but i haven't forgot about all the people i grew up with who are still on the block while im getting an education. They have a better chance under Hillary. I can see initiatives come to fruition and see my voice heard under a president like Hillary who has close ties with many Black leaders. And not the black leaders you see on TV. Those token negros you speAK of are black women with black children. You can keep that hopelessness breh.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I know you're not doing shyt in life or shyt for the community with these hopeless-filled responses. People in the community who actually make shyt happen or are making a name for themselves in business are already planning how they will work with the administration to see their goals accomplished for the community or for themselves. You put on that 'Make America Great Again' hat and wear it with that c00n pride. :youngsabo:

:skip: OK so explain how neo liberal economics help black folks?

Explain to me how importing refugees into cities like Detroit help black folks?

Explain to me how illegal immigration helps black folks?

Explain to me how top down globalization which pushes jobs over seas help black folks?

Explain to me how taking money from the prison lobby helps black folks?

Explain to me how economically empowering black families helps black folks?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
You're regurgitating soundbites you've heard from other coli members and it is basically nothing but hopelessness. Are you doing something in your community to warrant that? Are you doing non-profit work personally to warrant thT? I was born and raised in poverty and i made it out to a good university, but i haven't forgot about all the people i grew up with who are still on the block while im getting an education. They have a better chance under Hillary. I can see initiatives come to fruition and see my voice heard under a president like Hillary who has close ties with many Black leaders. And not the black leaders you see on TV. Those token negros you speAK of are black women with black children. You can keep that hopelessness breh.
Lets stop this back n forth now. Your ideas are entrenched. To be completely honest. Mine are as well.:manny:

I dont fukk with the Dems or Republicans for different reasons. I am extremely critical of the Dems..even more than republicans because the republicans are exactly what we think they are.

The Dems IN MY PERSONAL OPINION..Are even more devious because they pretend to have our best interests at heart.

Now we can have a back n forth about it but lezbehonest. You will not stop your stanning and i will keep reminding you of it. So lets just agree to disagree.:yeshrug: