Be black and vote for Donald Trump, brehs and brehettes.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk Donald Trump I hope he has a fatal heart attack in his sleep tonight, but that tweet is some fake outrage bullshyt. EVERYONE uses the word shackles the way he does, its just hyperbole. Or maybe I'm missing the point as to why everybody is mad :jbhmm:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Be black and vote for Hillary Clinton brehs and brettas:childplease:

Yall so busy ducking the boogyman Trump that you will run to his long time homie.:childplease:

TrumpBClinton.png

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Textbook faux outrage. Nobody but Black people can metaphorically use shackles to express themselves? Not a Trump stan but c'mon. Typical partisan politics with history being abused to gain points for one party over the other. The Congressional Black Caucus should be renamed the Congressional Black Cock-Us as they're nothing more than an appendage that the DNC jerks off for Black votes. The only thing Black people get in return is backshots and cum on the face.

Edit post: the irony of this "outrage" with Birth of a Nation being sabotaged with the help of the Shea butter feminists who also serve as an appendage of the DNC.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Textbook faux outrage. Nobody but Black people can metaphorically use shackles to express themselves? Not a Trump stan but c'mon. Typical partisan politics with history being abused to gain points for one party over the other. The Congressional Black Caucus should be renamed the Congressional Black Cock-Us as they're nothing more than an appendage that the DNC jerks off for Black votes. The only thing Black people get in return is backshots and cum on the face.
Amen:salute:

Stupid shyt like this is actual fueling Trump and his legions of jackasses.

Faux outrage over the word shackles.

Stop it:sitdown: just stop:sitdown:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be black and vote for Hillary Clinton brehs and brettas:childplease:

Yall so busy ducking the boogyman Trump that you will run to his long time homie.:childplease:

TrumpBClinton.png

:snoop:

Blacks are in high positions throughout the DNC and HRC. My vote is going to her off that alone. That's not by design. She realized her wrongs. She's worked with the community and has reached out to community leaders to make change when she gets in office. You can vote for trump though.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This c00n ass nikka :snoop:

Go vote for Trump like a spineless fakkit. Maybe it will give you a better chance to sniff Ivanka's cave p*ssy nikka. Now, go get me a cup of chamomile tea weirdo :why:
:pachaha: I'm not even a trump Stan since im technically on the far left of the spectrum

I'm just pointing out the blatant finesse game that the congressional black caucus plays on feeble minded Negroes like yourself