@bdizzle's , 90 day no cac challenge :lupe:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: Atl isn't even majority black...

My city is majority black and I associate with whites all the time and I don't even have the excuse of having to work For a cac.

:feedme:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:ohhh: Atl isn't even majority black...

My city is majority black and I associate with whites all the time and I don't even have the excuse of having to work For a cac.

:feedme:

I stay exclusively around black people. It really ain't that hard breh. My condo is in a black neighborhood, my house is in a black neighborhood, pretty much all the businesses I go to are all black owned and whenever I go out to party, I only go to black clubs/lounges/bars. Even the cigar lounge I go to is black owned. All the services I use are from black businesses, my grocery store is black, all the my employees at my company are all black, my accountant is black.........shyt even my vet is black. Same goes for my bank and the financial institutions for my investment accounts.

The only time I see cacs is at work and in traffic (and the at work part will soon end in a few months).

Long story short, I chose to live a highly separate life :manny:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm in T.O. and report to a non-white CEO from the Islands.

My personal life is 100% white free. I even realized that all the gifs i use while posting are black :mjlol:

Oh and I love it this way :win:

Cosign. It really ain't that difficult (assuming you live in a city with a decent sized black population).

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@Blackking give it a shot breh. Go 90 days w/o associating with cacs and I promise you on the 91st day you'll start avoiding them too :heh:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That's still is an majority tho.:yeshrug:

Btw, @bdizzle is ATL getting gentrified?:wtf:

Hell yeah it is. The part of town I stay in is 99% black. I live less than 2 miles from the dome and cacs are starting to move in little by little. I see cacs riding their bikes with their helmets on riding their little 10 speed into the parking garage where my building is :dahell:

Last week I was in my car listening to the radio and chilling and seen this 70+ year old white couple giving me the stank eye on some "What are you doing here :scust:"

I been trying to tell nikkas to start getting real estate downtown ATL but they not listening. Soon as the new stadium is building, I'd imagine they gonna start flocking back into the city at an even higher rate. I'm planning to get a couple more properties for the low low. Whenever the shyt gets completely gentrified, I'll cash out and take my tax free gains with me :ohlawd:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Hell yeah it is. The part of town I stay in is 99% black. I live less than 2 miles from the dome and cacs are starting to move in little by little. I see cacs riding their bikes with their helmets on riding their little 10 speed into the parking garage where my building is :dahell:

Last week I was in my car listening to the radio and chilling and seen this 70+ year old white couple giving me the stank eye on some "What are you doing here :scust:"

I been trying to tell nikkas to start getting real estate downtown ATL but they not listening. Soon as the new stadium is building, I'd imagine they gonna start flocking back into the city at an even higher rate. I'm planning to get a couple more properties for the low low. Whenever the shyt gets completely gentrified, I'll cash out and take my tax free gains with me :ohlawd:
Yeah but all the blacks that are moving out of the north and west because of gentrification are going to ATL and other southern cities.

I would think those black numbers should go up in ATL.