BBW's: how do you feel if your man can't pick you up?

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
If a man can't lift 400lbs, he's weak.
Not necessarily that's your opinion because you're overweight. Optimal physical strength on a grand scale is determined when looking at the capabilities of men world wide. Not many men are able to lift 400 pounds off of back strength alone... Now if he were to train for about 10 years and is fat or uses steroids he may be able to bench 500. I say back strength cause I'm assuming you as a heavy set woman expect a man to be able to scope which requires mostly back strength.

JudgeJoeForilla

Daps
I am

I know chicks that won't even look twice at a skinny nikka
That's believable but you should have also mentioned that they won't look twice at a fat dude. They want the total package in shape muscular good looking all that shyt because that's what this generation deluded them into believing they can have. Unless muscular is the new fat for dudes.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not necessarily that's your opinion because you're overweight. Optimal physical strength on a grand scale is determined when looking at the capabilities of men world wide. Not many men are able to lift 400 pounds off of back strength alone... Now if he were to train for about 10 years and is fat or uses steroids he may be able to bench 500. I say back strength cause I'm assuming you as a heavy set woman expect a man to be able to scope which requires mostly back strength.
I don't want a man with a weak back either.

JudgeJoeForilla

Daps
Well that's good, that means you have a prethla of men to chose from because not being able to lift 400 pounds from your back alone doesn't make a man weak. If there's an issue here it's overweight out of shape people lol not fit people but you have an interesting out look on things I'll tell you what. Nice having this discussion with you though!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well that's good, that means you have a prethla of men to chose from because not being able to lift 400 pounds from your back alone doesn't make a man weak. If there's an issue here it's overweight out of shape people lol not fit people but you have an interesting out look on things I'll tell you what. Nice having this discussion with you though!
It wasn't a discussion, but you're welcome.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Come on now :facepalm:I usually like your post but that doesn't make any sense. If you're over 200 pounds you can not call a man weak for not being able to pick you up.

Lifting in the gym is not the same as lifting up human weight. And you lift with the legs not back.

On a side note all my short slim women get the :lift: from me while my big women just get folded :takedat:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
That's believable but you should have also mentioned that they won't look twice at a fat dude. They want the total package in shape muscular good looking all that shyt because that's what this generation deluded them into believing they can have. Unless muscular is the new fat for dudes.
I dont know any female that solely desire muscular men.

Hell most women don't even find that attractive .

Rick Ross looking fat boys are winning in Chicago

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you feel less protected and do you feel like he is weak? Do you tend to go after stronger men? I feel bbws should demand that he should at least be able to pick you up...:manny: These dudes be acting like bbws are desperate.

If this isn't the most non-sensical shyt... :why:
Believe a man's ability to pick you up has anything to do with protecting you.:mjlol:

I can pick up any women I meet, doesn't mean shyt, trust me.
You want to protect your girl, get a gun.

Why are you telling bbws what they should demand when dating? :what:
I've seen a pic of you, you are not a bbw:ufdup:

Bbw get less play than other women and you want them to raise their standards? :dead:

TLR... :wow:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
If this isn't the most non-sensical shyt... :why:
Believe a man's ability to pick you up has anything to do with protecting you.:mjlol:

I can pick up any women I meet, doesn't mean shyt, trust me.
You want to protect your girl, get a gun.

Why are you telling bbws what they should demand when dating? :what:
I've seen a pic of you, you are not a bbw:ufdup:

Bbw get less play than other women and you want them to raise their standards? :dead:

TLR... :wow:
Lmao this thread seems like just jokes tho.