BBW's: how do you feel if your man can't pick you up?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I know Marty... I know.

I've been with a couple of men that could pick my big ass up and rag doll me.... but they wouldn't believe us if we told them.

Let them tell it we are fat ugly jawns that can't get dates and are gonna be lonely
qxHaGNTr3WkLe.gif
Which is why idgaf because the people on the coli are not realistic with their thinking.

I can tell who actually get out and enjoy life and who sits behind a computer screen spewing bullshyt

Which is why I don't frequent this forum like I use to :ld:

Too many extremists on here that spew bullshyt hatred for no apparent reason outside of being miserable in real life

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Which is why idgaf because the people on the coli are not realistic with their thinking.

I can tell who actually get out and enjoy life and who sits behind a computer screen spewing bullshyt

Which is why I don't frequent this forum like I use to :ld:

Too many extremists on here that spew bullshyt hatred for no apparent reason outside of being miserable in real life
That is why I don't take any one on here seriously. Being on here is for my entertainment only.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Generally they have more options than big dudes especially with the bbw movement among men.
Yeah wtf happened anyway... I remember the days when all a fat dude had to do was wear a fitted cap rockawear and drive a big ass escalade and be on some fat Joe type shyt and still pull bytches. Something fukked up the game for fat dudes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yeah wtf happened anyway... I remember the days when all a fat dude had to do was wear a fitted cap rockawear and drive a big ass escalade and be on some fat Joe type shyt and still pull bytches. Something or someone fukked up the game for fat dudes.
The new gen skinny jean era goes hard on big dudes

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Most of my friends love big men and half of them are petite :camby:

Big boys still getting love
That your friends.

Generally the value of big men has dropped.

The bbw movement has helped big women so your set. Big dudes are just left waiting for the dad bod movement to spark up.