Bayonetta Voice Actor Hellena Taylor Says She Didn't Reprise the Role in Bayonetta 3 as She Was Only Offered $4,000, Demands Fans Boycott

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Is she really that self-centered? Problem is she is one of the biggest names in Video game VAs so I can kinda see it :manny:

Having a big name in VA isn't the problem. It's completely a personality thing with her.

I ended up sitting in on a panel with her and I think 3/4 other female voices. She did the talking maybe 90% of the time out of a 45min session. I checked with my friends after and they agreed she was ruining the thing. Even broad questions better suited for the other actresses she steered into herself. It's amazing.

The spot after the panels where she was chatting was also awful. Someone mentioned a show in passing, she said something about trying to audition for it. But then it spiraled into how it was a smaller show for her billing, she is above that and can do bigger things, and how good she has it in the VA world.

Someone asked how go start in VA ajd how Jennifer did it, and here response started off with "where I'm at now..." and about how she is now a big name, and never answering the question.

I don't know if this was just that convention, I understood things wrong, or maybe she was intoxicated. Who knows. But in my experiences, she's insufferable.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Having a big name in VA isn't the problem. It's completely a personality thing with her.

I ended up sitting in on a panel with her and I think 3/4 other female voices. She did the talking maybe 90% of the time out of a 45min session. I checked with my friends after and they agreed she was ruining the thing. Even broad questions better suited for the other actresses she steered into herself. It's amazing.

The spot after the panels where she was chatting was also awful. Someone mentioned a show in passing, she said something about trying to audition for it. But then it spiraled into how it was a smaller show for her billing, she is above that and can do bigger things, and how good she has it in the VA world.

Someone asked how go start in VA ajd how Jennifer did it, and here response started off with "where I'm at now..." and about how she is now a big name, and never answering the question.

I don't know if this was just that convention, I understood things wrong, or maybe she was intoxicated. Who knows. But in my experiences, she's insufferable.
Damn, never meet your heroes :wow:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps

Bytch was offered 4k for 4 hours that 1k/per hour for a total of 15k but wanted 6 figures AND residuals

:francis:

Fumbled the bag

There's a reason she didn't mention how much she was actually offered because all starving VAs would have been like :whoo:

A lot of uninformed people chiming in like cut the check not knowing anything about the payscale in that industry. I don't claim to know what random professions make. Now people are asking to see the real contract after the story came out. People never seen an employment contract before? It's gonna say confidential, don't show anybody on it somewhere. How old are these people? :dead:

Man, the old voice actresss on some Doom + Doombot shyt. Lowkey I respect the amount of chaos she unleashed :wow:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Damn, never meet your heroes :wow:

I genuinely felt bad because even though Hale had a "different" start with VA, she did not help the person who asked and I thought had a good voice. They had a YT channel, too. She could have named an agency or anything. Instead, she used that time to further talk about herself and her success.

The thing that also kills me is it was a voice panel for Overwatch. :dead: But all I learned was how much Jennifer loves herself. I legit couldn't tell you about the other women because Hale would not STFU about herself.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I genuinely felt bad because even though Hale had a "different" start with VA, she did not help the person who asked and I thought had a good voice. They had a YT channel, too. She could have named an agency or anything. Instead, she used that time to further talk about herself and her success.

The thing that also kills me is it was a voice panel for Overwatch. :dead: But all I learned was how much Jennifer loves herself. I legit couldn't tell you about the other women because Hale would not STFU about herself.
Overwatch? Man, that is an ensemble cast :russ:

She needs to sit down, that has dozens of great voice actors in it :mjlol:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
And again fukk you cac it’s a day one purchase. :umad:
Was it? :usure:

People acting like this was a VA for GTA6 or something. :russ:

Game series was mid to begin with. :camby:Boycotting some shyt no one was going to buy anyway. This shyt probably boosted sales.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Heffer done came back only to contradict herself, lowkey confirm the Bloomberg story and she's still belligerent :why:

hrp0ihxszov91.jpg

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
bayonetta ain't worth nearly half a billi :russ:

if it was worth that much, it wouldn't struggle being an exclusive on a nintendo system...and nintendo wouldn't have to come in to save it being published

10 - 15K for a niche game is pretty good...she's getting paid better than most VA's

bytch was getting thousands for a session that would last this long:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:dead: Hideki bout to go on a blocking rampage now for the people who doubted him. Probably gonna block Elon too for no reason.

She could have argued the actual amount and caught a semi W but went this odd ass route.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Had the whole world on her side for 30 mins and now everyone hates her forever. Hope it was worth it