Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 (Wii U, Switch)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope.
Overrated series by armchair gaming experts.

They're the same cats who'll say Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is the best fighting game.

or for brehs that like zero QTE's

or something that is challenging

bayonetta on hard is easier than gaiden on ninja dog :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
or for brehs that like zero QTE's

or something that is challenging

bayonetta on hard is easier than gaiden on ninja dog :mjlol:
QTE's?? :beli: Bayonetta doesn't have any QTE's that are shortcuts to defeating any enemies.

Either way Ninja Gaiden is fukking GARBAGE.

NG 3 has a fukking 58 on Metacritic.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/ninja-gaiden-3
:mjlol:

NG 1 is the only great game in the series with it being on par with Bayonetta. Part 2 is inferior to Bayonetta. A game being "hard" doesn't mean it's better. It's hard but it's garbage and hard. Struggling to finish a difficult mess is not my idea of a good game.
NG is a one hit wonder. :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
QTE's?? :beli: Bayonetta doesn't have any QTE's that are shortcuts to defeating any enemies.

NG 1 is the only great game in the series with it being on par with Bayonetta. Part 2 is inferior to Bayonetta. A game being "hard" doesn't mean it's better. It's hard but it's garbage and hard. Struggling to finish a difficult mess is not my idea of a good game.

who is talking about gaiden 3? that wasnt even made by itagaki

I specifically said ninja gaiden black.

none of those ps3 ports either cause those were dumbed down versions for the ps stans:flabbynsick:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I hated the random QTE in the middle of a boss fight in the first one. There was even one in the middle of a stage for no reason.

I remember that, i think its the portion where you are running up/down and collapsing burning building. I set the controller in my lap to watch the movie and next thing i know a button prompt shows up and im dead.

Ill get this once its around 30 bucks. I wouldnt mind playing Bayonetta again, especially since the first time i beat it i didnt use dodge offset or that blocking item at all.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Nope.
Overrated series by armchair gaming experts.

They're the same cats who'll say Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is the best fighting game.
Dope game, but shyt was broken as hell...

:pachaha:

DMC3 is still the best in my book. Ninja Gaiden is dope too...

Def gonna cop this if I get a Wii-U tho...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

your a fukking idiot. Nina Gaiden on the OG Xbox and Ninja Gaiden Black are perhaps some of the BEST gaming experiences ever created. An elite Ninja Gaiden player needs the reflexes and technical precision seen in expert street fighter players. You obviously have never played Ninja Gaiden. So please sit down, listen more, and type less of your terrible gaming opinions.