Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 (Wii U, Switch)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Im getting a Wii U as soon as this game drops, along with Mario Kart 8, The Wonderful 101 and most definitly this

:ohlawd:

That Monolith Software game seriously looks better to me than most PS4/Xbox One launch games. Sci-Fi JRPG with alien dinosaurs and Transformers? Take my fukking money!

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
cosign

once i muted the music on the first one it was classic, that trailer looks dope too

why the fukk would they make it a wii u exclusive :dahell:

I guess the wii BADLY needed exclusives., just hate it had to be this one. I thought the original Bayonetta was the greatest game ever made in that genre. (Chainsaw Lolipop, Devil May Cry, No more heroes etc..even better that God of War, (not as strong a story obviously) to me It was seriously that good.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I guess the wii BADLY needed exclusives., just hate it had to be this one. I thought the original Bayonetta was the greatest game ever made in that genre. (Chainsaw Lolipop, Devil May Cry, No more heroes etc..even better that God of War, (not as strong a story obviously) to me It was seriously that good.

agreed for the most part, devil may cry 1 might still be the best to me in the genre but bayonetta was definitely up there as an all time great

and lol @ lollipop chainsaw....i burned that game thinkin it would be somethin like bayonetta, that shyt was weak as hell :pachaha:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Man I'm hoping this ends up getting ported to the XBOX1 or PS4, I'm still :snoop: that this is a WiiU exclusive and I own a WiiU

DMR

Killa
Daps
fukk a wack ass censored Nintendo version :beli:

Please make a proper next gen release of this piff :sadcam:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
When is this shyt getting released? I feel like they've had demos at every major gaming convention for like a year and a half now. Hopefully we get this shyt by summer.