Bayonetta 3 (October 28, 2022)

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Cliffs:

Each weapon has an alignment with a demon you control.
Equipping a specific weapons allows you to traverse the world differently.
You can equip 2 sets of weapons and switch between them during gameplay.
Demon Slavery is a new mechanic that allows you utilize up to 3 demons that will serve as your slave.
Demons have free movement on the battlefield, melee attacks, combos, and unlock trees.
You can quickly summon demons via the Demon Slavery mechanic to finish combos.
Demons can parry.
You can play and complete the game in a more traditional mode. Demon mechanics are not a necessity and can be completely ignored.
Viola is only playable in certain chapters.
Viola's cat demon, Cheshire, is unique in that he fights independently while you control Viola.

So seems like they’re pulling a lot from DMCV Nero. Looking forward to this one.

Any mention of mp ala bayo 2

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Hellena Taylor woke up with a different type of energy this morning, New Bayonetta VA confirmed.

Ayo that’s fukking wild :damn:
Oh yeah Nintendo deserves their console to be modded
Im definitely getting this for free I was anyways but now like huh yeah :russ:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game took too long to come out. I'm coppin regardless.

4 grand ain't a lot but that might have been 10 days of work. If it was 2 months of work then it's like nah.... If she's loves the franchise and the fans she could've did her part and complained later. This ain't the Lakers or whatever team asking the star to play for league minimum.

Her numbers ain't adding up anyway at least not in US sales.

All that other shyt, anxiety, depression,suicide, not having a car is on her. There's no monetary value they could provide her that would fix that. I mean she could have a car. But still you need gas and maintenance...

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't like that the VA may have got jerked but I'm not fighting every battle. Hopefully this brings awareness in general but this franchise is getting supported. It's been too long since the last one (even tho I only played it last month lol) and it does pure action and camp in ways like no other. Sorry Helena :yeshrug: