Bayley of Damage CTRL vs Raw Women's Champion Bianca Belair, Karl Anderson vs Finn Balor...Raw 10/24/22

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Two dead crowds in a row, HHH is being shown what happens when you bring the NXT booking to the main roster. The Smackdown crowds have been much better, but he's not booking Smackdown like the black & gold. The bad reviews from tonight's show will definitely make him step it up.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Nah fukk that. HHH prioritized Rhea over Bianca in NXT, and Rhea has had 2 boring reigns as champ with 2 different titles.
while thats true, rhea dethroning her is probably inevitable, I dont see anybody else credible enough and she has been being built as a force and somewhat reinvented herself with judgement day, her two face runs were boring as fukk and she stinks on the mic but maybe as a dominant heel it will go differently

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Of course they are secondary, always will be, that's just the nature of it. People can't deny they've been elevated in the absence of a dedicated world title for each show and I think that's the purpose, which is also not a bad thing.

Now let's say you get one title off Roman. Guess what. That title will also be secondary to whatever title he holds. That is also the nature of two separate world titles. One will always be second fiddle.

It wasn’t secondary when Brock and Bobby were fighting over it at the rumble. It depends who the contenders are, as always.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Very boring show. Hated wasting time on it. They can't come up with big time surprises every week and then the show gets stale again. The whole show was bad guys getting more heat with boring matches, bleh...fukking hate bayley she is unbelievably boring like her whole facial expression looks like she comes to work, does her job, and leaves it. No enthusiasm in her.
And what the fukk was Seth wearing? Is he rocking thot bolero now? :russ:

They need to hire someone else to be the commentators. Those two suck ass.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Two dead crowds in a row, HHH is being shown what happens when you bring the NXT booking to the main roster. The Smackdown crowds have been much better, but he's not booking Smackdown like the black & gold. The bad reviews from tonight's show will definitely make him step it up.
Had more to do with Gargano in 15 segments than to do with the crowd. There was also no Lashley, KO, Bloodline, etc.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This is why the brand split needs to die already.
Ehhh its not that and honestly it already is. Bloodline, KO, Braun, Dmg Control have all been jumping back & forth at will.

There’s just no fuccking reason to have anybody in that many segments especially Gargano.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh