don't make no sense :takedat::takedat::takedat::takedat:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
On who is Michael Jordan between her and Sasha Banks: “[Laughs] Honestly, I don’t know, it’s hard to say that. I always say that Sasha is the greatest of all-time, and I truly believe that, even though I am the champion right now and a Grand Slam women’s champion and I’ve won Money in the Bank. I’ve done a lot of things, but I wouldn’t be able to do all of that without her and learning from her mindset. So if she wants to be Jordan, that’s OK. I was always a Kobe fan, so maybe I can be Kobe and she can be Jordan.”
On if she and Sasha and can build to a match at WrestleMania 37 for a full year like The Rock and John Cena did: “I think we can. We’ve bounced ideas off each other for as long as we’ve known each other, and we learn from each other so much. With all of our ideas and how much we are trusted by the people backstage, I think it’s possible. It would be challenging, but I think that would be so cool.

Someday, I hope we do get to work together again. She’s my favorite person to be in the ring with, obviously, so I would be down to try.”