Reppin
Indianapolis
:yeshrug:
YyM9cwT.png
:dead:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I don't care what people say. This heel turn has been great. The theme, mannerisms, the short hair. She looks better. The whole package. I'm guessing tonight Sasha wins the belt but Bayley attacks her. Heel Bayley vs Face Sasha at Summerslam.

Yeah thick heel Bayley is amazing, some of their best character developments in years

For the sake of my lockdown entertainment: What would y'all say are her top 3 matches?

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Yeah thick heel Bayley is amazing, some of their best character developments in years

For the sake of my lockdown entertainment: What would y'all say are her top 3 matches?

On the eve of the 58th restart of the main roster Bayley/Sasha feud, I think it will be assential (I typed what I typed) for us all to revisit their two classic matches from NXT

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I don't care what people say. This heel turn has been great. The theme, mannerisms, the short hair. She looks better. The whole package. I'm guessing tonight Sasha wins the belt but Bayley attacks her. Heel Bayley vs Face Sasha at Summerslam.

And her shyt talking that’s exacerbated with there not being a crowd :laff:

Last edited: