Bayley Appreciation Thread :datbiscuit:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I told y'all she ain't speak Spanish :mjlol:but y'all overthinking this.
I was in higher Spanish classes in HS out here than literal Mexicans born in Mexico. Every drive thru worker speaks Spanish here but a surprising number of brown folk don't :yeshrug:
You can hear in how she spoke it that she's used to hearing it spoken and done correctly, but not used to responding in kind

Pull up, Pam. I got Roestta Stone and I can roll my Rs, I gotchu :blessed:

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bayley finally came back with the tight fits :blessed: hopefully it's for good.

Anyway, her spanish sucks cuz her mom is a lily white lady. I'm guessing her dad is like 2nd or 3rd generation mex-american. There's a lot of those "no sabo kids" who don't speak spanish in this country. Languages get lost through the generations especially if the kids don't spend a lot of time with grandparents who only speak their native language and can't speak english.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GLqTbQMWEAExNrn

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Bayley finally came back with the tight fits :blessed: hopefully it's for good.

Anyway, her spanish sucks cuz her mom is a lily white lady. I'm guessing her dad is like 2nd or 3rd generation mex-american. There's a lot of those "no sabo kids" who don't speak spanish in this country. Languages get lost through the generations especially if the kids don't spend a lot of time with grandparents who only speak their native language and can't speak english.

There's literally people in new york with two Spanish speaking parents that was born in their home country that speak no Spanish what so ever. Idk Bayley's story but a Hispanic person not speaking Spanish isn't a big deal especially in NY

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
There's literally people in new york with two Spanish speaking parents that was born in their home country that speak no Spanish what so ever. Idk Bayley's story but a Hispanic person not speaking Spanish isn't a big deal especially in NY
She's from California :yeshrug: She'd be more likely to speak Spanish if she wasn't latina tbh considering when she passed through HS outchea. It's why last night there was a whole mess of people in Mexican flag shirts wandering around downtown drunk as shyt talmbout 'Mexican independence' while speaking no Spanish and unaware that... that isn't at all what May 5th is.

Girl I'm talking to rn is 100% Mexican and couldn't roll an R if you paid her.
she roll blunts for free tho :blessed:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Bayley likely left Saudi on Friday since she wasn't needed at the PLE but still, Saudi to Vegas in just over a 24-36 hour period is :picard: