Battle Of The Birds: Eagles @ Seattle

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I've been on Jalen since week 1. At this point , I'm retroactively removing any blame I did give BJ because I didn't wanna bomb on Jalen too hard. But nah, this nikka has been a major fukking problem.

I didn't even realize I could still get this angry over football.

fukking idiotic play

real shyt...I was PISSED vs SF, I was mad VS Dallas, tonight im like...eh....I didnt think they were gonna win bc I have no faith in this offense to carry the load.

All year I have had a bigger issue with the offense bc I thought the D might be a problem (now, the D was way worse than I expected)

Jalen turnovers are a MAJOR fukin issue and he is doing the shyt Wentz used to do- and always look for the big play (even if its not there) and ignore the check down to keep the chains moving

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Eagles are most likely gonna still win the division cause of tiebreakers, one seed and bye are probably gone though

common games tiebreaker might be in the cowboys favor now because of the seahawks loss while they beat them, i might be wrong though

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
common games tiebreaker might be in the cowboys favor now because of the seahawks loss while they beat them, i might be wrong though
Nah I think Eagles still win it, plus I also think they win the record within conference if they win out. Regardless, the Cowboys have the Lions and Miami coming up and the Eagles have Tommy Cutlets twice, they should finish a game or so ahead of the Cowboys