Batman will punch a nikka in the throat and be like "now talk"

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My favorite part about this scene is Supes' expression after Bats throws him

He wasn't even hurt, he was more shocked at the audacity :dwillhuh:
Thats why Bats speech at the end of The Dark Knight Returns is so epic.
“You're beginning to get the idea, Clark. We could have changed the world…now…look at us…I've become a political liability…and…you…you're a joke. I want you to remember, Clark…in all the years to come…in your most private moments…I want you to remember…my hand…at your throat…I want…you to remember…the one man who beat you.”

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I know comic books are not supposed to be reality, but the idea of Batman is patently absurd (and I consider myself a Bat stan)

A billionaire with severe PTSD goes around at night dressed up as a bat and beating up criminals - who has the time? Who's auditing the books for all his bat expenses? He has to have some people in his company that are in the know and turn a blind eye to this, right? Like, imagine Mike Bloomberg doing this shyt :mjlol:

That’s why I laughed when fans got mad at Robert Pattinson for saying his Batman is going to be crazy and perverse. Of course he was going by the actual definition of the word: “showing a deliberate and obstinate desire to behave in a way that is unreasonable or unacceptable, often in spite of the consequences.”

White dude with more money than god, choosing to go out at night, dressed as a bat, to fight crime. When he could probably use his vast resources to do more good. I bet it was a bunch of basement dweller, Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons, cacs.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
All I know is Batman is about that life and will literally fight anyone lol.

Is there any agenda bigger than Batman writers creating the most elaborate or ridiculous scenarios in which Batman can somehow style on Superman? I'm supposed to believe an alien with superhuman speed and strength can be thrown across a room by some human dude?
:hhh:

An alien with superhuman senses can't tell Batman has some kryptonite hidden in his suit so it's best to remain at a distance?
:usure:

This bum gonna throw something and disappear into the night...against a guy who has radioactive vision and can see through buildings and shadows
:dwillhuh:

Daps
Is there any agenda bigger than Batman writers creating the most elaborate or ridiculous scenarios in which Batman can somehow style on Superman? I'm supposed to believe an alien with superhuman speed and strength can be thrown across a room by some human dude?
:hhh:

An alien with superhuman senses can't tell Batman has some kryptonite hidden in his suit so it's best to remain at a distance?
:usure:

This bum gonna throw something and disappear into the night...against a guy who has radioactive vision and can see through buildings and shadows
:dwillhuh:

Truth of the matter is Supes is always getting stole on cause he's arrogant

He's practically invincible and so he never feels the need to use super speed to anticipate or dodge any blows

So again, a dude that's a god going up against a man in a batsuit, last thing he's thinking is that he can be harmed by the Bat. Which is why he was continuously caught off guard. It was his own hubris that made him get caught with his pants down

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The hood dont even buck at them ppl irl, but im supposed to believe they would buck at this 6ft white billionaire ninja with military technology and a group of his own ninja disciples, who also happens to have the explicit backing of the police commissioner :stopitslime:

On top of the Justice League :merchant:

These dudes are no match for Wonder Woman or Aquaman, because they actually kill

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know comic books are not supposed to be reality, but the idea of Batman is patently absurd (and I consider myself a Bat stan)

A billionaire with severe PTSD goes around at night dressed up as a bat and beating up criminals - who has the time? Who's auditing the books for all his bat expenses? He has to have some people in his company that are in the know and turn a blind eye to this, right? Like, imagine Mike Bloomberg doing this shyt :mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
And we not gonna talk about how Batman owns the same jails cells that he be locking the criminals up in.

more criminals on the street= more need for Wayne tech in prisons = higher stock eval for Wayne enterprises.

Wayne tech is also used in hospitals :ufdup:

Now you know why Batman doesn't kill. Stay woke brehs.

Wee-Bey-Whoa-What.gif