Batman vs. Superman *Spin-Off Comment Thread*

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Riddle me this..

Did lex corp design the justice league logos? Why does the folder for flash, ww, cyborg already have logos? Who designed them?

Why does bruce want to form justice league? Because of wat he saw in the future? Oh so he knows superman is gonna come bk alive but doesnt tell anyone?

When superman comes bk alive how will they explain clark ressurcting?
1. Yeah I did'nt like that...

2. Because Batman occasionally realizes that he can't do it alone. It happens very rarely but it happens :ehh:

3. This too is puzzling to me. You cannot have another Superman movie without Clark Kent. It would be stupid. The fact that they buried him is going to be a problem.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
might as well break down their whole marvel universe for them since their movies so flawless :mjlol:
Marvel would never do some dumb shyt like hint at future characters or events that only people that follow comics would know and would leave people that didn't follow comics with questions.

Marvel would never do some dumb shyt like having a billionaire playboy superhero get into an ideological conflict with a goody two shoes superhero that would eventually lead to fighting.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
1. Yeah I did'nt like that...

2. Because Batman occasionally realizes that he can't do it alone. It happens very rarely but it happens :ehh:

3. This too is puzzling to me. You cannot have another Superman movie without Clark Kent. It would be stupid. The fact that they buried him is going to be a problem.
That just means it's Steel's time to shine again :troll:

shaq-s-oh-no-you-didn-t-o.gif

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Marvel would never do some dumb shyt like hint at future characters or events that only people that follow comics would know and would leave people that didn't follow comics with questions.

Marvel would never do some dumb shyt like having a billionaire playboy superhero get into an ideological conflict with a goody two shoes superhero that would eventually lead to fighting.
Is this a joke? Sarcasm is hard to detect in text but I sure this is a joke :lupe:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You stans just can't quit. :laff:

"B-b-but what about the plotholes in the Marvel movies"

*No one mentioned any Marvel movies.*

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Film room turning to shyt, not like this guys :mjcry:

You can actually fukk with both Marvel and DC:ld:

Im living proof :wow:

I don't know why this is turning into a Marvel vs. DC argument anyway. This films problems have nothing to do with Marvel (aside from the comparison of how this film set up the DCEU over how the Marvel movies set up the MCU).