Batman vs. Superman *Spin-Off Comment Thread*

y que

Banned
Daps
"this movie is gonna fukkin suck. fukk this shyt. fukk iiiiit!" *watches bootleg, predictions confirmed*

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Riddle me this..

Did lex corp design the justice league logos? Why does the folder for flash, ww, cyborg already have logos? Who designed them?

Why does bruce want to form justice league? Because of wat he saw in the future? Oh so he knows superman is gonna come bk alive but doesnt tell anyone?

When superman comes bk alive how will they explain clark ressurcting?
A guy who owns a modern day company that is like the DCU version of Apple mixed with Halliburton would totally brand these new meta-humans.

Since Superman is dead it would stand to reason that forming a team to deal with the next big threat would be a smart move.

That is a good question. There are several ways they could go though.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
*Geoffrey_Chaucer said: why would batman need to wear a trench coat :dead:*

-ACTUALLY wears trench coat in comic*

Damian+wayne+from+the+alternative+universe+in+the+batman+rip+_1812b4be1c8466088624e306f718b7dd.jpg
:laff:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
"Why does batmangs have dreams in the movies it's stupid" *bruce is human*

"Why does bruce use a gun in the movies das not my batmangs "

*uses guns in the comic*

"Why is Alfred so young dis isn't the Alfred I know" *was young in various adaptions*

"Zack Synder can't write for shyts!"

*didnt write the movie*

"Man of steeles was betters because Chris Nolan helped!"

*was one of the producers*

"Ben Affleck should have did its he wrote for Argos!"
*terrio did and he wrote on bvs*

"This will be Spider-Mangs 3 all overs again!"

*members of the league are barely in the movie*

"Doomsday looks stupid! Too much cgi"

*incredible hulk is his favorite character and movie*

"Batmangs said shyt! He never curses das not my batman"

*favorite quote: "I'm the goddamn batman"*

"Why is batmang scared of a vision das stupids superheros never get scared!"

*see tony stark in avengers AoU*

:lolbron:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A guy who owns a modern day company that is like the DCU version of Apple mixed with Halliburton would totally brand these new meta-humans.

Since Superman is dead it would stand to reason that forming a team to deal with the next big threat would be a smart move.

That is a good question. There are several ways they could go though.
brand them then keep them top super secret? so he had his graphics and design team make up these logo's and then told em to ask no questions? what would the design brief be? how do you tell people to design something for something they can't see? why have logo's when the meta humans was for his eyes only?

bruce wayne formed a team because of his vision of batman coming back alive, so if you know he is coming back alive why even go to the funeral? why look sad?

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
only if you agree marvel has the same flat /average /garbage movies

Real talk, I think once Disney/Marvel gets its A Tier characters that everyone knows the background on back, they going to start getting exposed and critiqued the same way. Once Spiderman drops, you going to hear equally silly shyt.

"He wasn't nerdy enough for me"
"Why they change that"
"He was cracking to many jokes"
"He wasn't cracking enough jokes"
"This supposed to be the top guy, movie just didnt meet my expectations compared to the other movies"
Etc.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
brand them then keep them top super secret? so he had his graphics and design team make up these logo's and then told em to ask no questions? what would the design brief be? how do you tell people to design something for something they can't see? why have logo's when the meta humans was for his eyes only?

bruce wayne formed a team because of his vision of batman coming back alive, so if you know he is coming back alive why even go to the funeral? why look sad?
Maybe he designed them himself. He is a genius...I am sure he can teach himself Photoshop. And he named the metahumans he is interested in; I guess he could have called them "Subject 1, Subject2 etc."...is this really something that bothers you that much though?

And I think you have confused yourself with the reasons why Batman wants to form the JL though.