Batman vs. Superman *Spin-Off Comment Thread*

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
"It's just so darks where's da colurs?"
*enjoyed Nolan trilogy*

"How come Lois is always in trouble? Women are more empowered in marvel!" *loves Spider-Man's Mary Jane*

"This movie sucked lex has hair in the movie" *loses hair in the film*

"My batmangs never kills people's!" *89 batman kills people*

"This movie sucks too many characters" *loves age of ultron*

"Dis movie is too dark I can't take my kids to dis" *Took Billy to see Deadpool*

"Ben Affleck sucks!" *ben Affleck kills it doesn't hear a peep*

"Why does batman and superman have to fights!? It's stupid!"
*didnt see man of steel, wants to see civil war*

"They spoiled the movie in the trailers I'm not seeing it". *there opening night*

"Dis movie is going to flop!" *Does 170 mill first weekend*

"I'm not seeing dis superman killed people's in man of steels!"

*iron man and hulk fight and kill people in their fight in AoU (but they were African guess it doesn't count)* :mjpls:

:lolbron:

"I don't understand Lex's motivation! " *Lex spills out motivation in speech before BvS fight*

:dead:
"They killed him that's so forced"
*dies in comics*

p3ou0.jpg

Add on brehhhs.. To the stupid whimsical comments about the movie you've seen with a rebuttal

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
"Why do Superman and Lois love each other, it was never explained!" *says nothing about black widow and Hulk's forced relationship*

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ''black widow and hawkeyes forced relationship''

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ''Thor and Janes forced relationship''

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ''Black widow and caps forced relationship''

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ''black widow and hawkeyes forced relationship''

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ''Thor and Janes forced relationship''

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ''Black widow and caps forced relationship''
Nah I like black widow and caps relationship, if anything they should have blossomed into a romance. Made more sense than her and Banner. I was literally in the movie theatre like ":dwillhuh: when? "

I would even excuse it if it was a comic book thing like Jane and Thor but apparently it isn't :mjlol:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Riddle me this..

Did lex corp design the justice league logos? Why does the folder for flash, ww, cyborg already have logos? Who designed them?

Why does bruce want to form justice league? Because of wat he saw in the future? Oh so he knows superman is gonna come bk alive but doesnt tell anyone?

When superman comes bk alive how will they explain clark ressurcting?