Batman: The Telltale Series

Daps
Man I don't get Joker fatigue. That's the GOAT villain you blasphemers. :pacspit:
I agree with you. Joker my favorite villain ever. However, Batman has a good arsenal of villains that could be built up.

If they had went with any villain that was not in the Nolan trilogy and built him/her up people would be losing their fukking minds right now.

As much as I love Joker, he's in every iteration ever and it sucks because there never is any real mystery around him.
All you gotta say when you wonder why something bad happened now the answer is "Joker did it" and you're probably right.

I can almost bet he's gonna be one of the end game bosses already and he just now got introduced.

It's not that Joker isn't amazing it's that the story has been told and we thought we were getting a pretty fresh Batman story for once.

Then Joker comes in as a walking incarnation of rehashed villainy. Love Joker, but just once, I and most people want a Batman story that is great, original, and focused on one main villain who stacks up and hasnt been overdone to fukking death.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you. Joker my favorite villain ever. However, Batman has a good arsenal of villains that could be built up.

If they had went with any villain that was not in the Nolan trilogy and built him/her up people would be losing their fukking minds right now.

As much as I love Joker, he's in every iteration ever and it sucks because there never is any real mystery around him.
All you gotta say when you wonder why something bad happened now the answer is "Joker did it" and you're probably right.

I can almost bet he's gonna be one of the end game bosses already and he just now got introduced.

It's not that Joker isn't amazing it's that the story has been told and we thought we were getting a pretty fresh Batman story for once.

Then Joker comes in as a walking incarnation of rehashed villainy. Love Joker, but just once, I and most people want a Batman story that is great, original, and focused on one main villain who stacks up and hasnt been overdone to fukking death.
maybe for another season, but i think they'll leave joker as a backdrop in this season. we already have 3 villains to deal with as is.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

This is way i'm glad he's not the main villain in the Batman solo.....hopefully

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
so dope, this is a pretty fun series. but waiting a month or so for episodes makes you forget some stuff about your past decisions.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
been waiting for the whole season to finish.

How many episodes are left? how is it in comparison to other telltale game?