Batman: The Telltale Series

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm playing at 3840x2160

I finally got it to work in 5K, but I have to use my X1 controller. The mouse stays getting stuck on the top part of the screen :why:

yeah, for some reason whenever the bat-computer is on screen, I get 100% GPU usage, and the framerate drops

Same here. No SLI either, so I get the 100% you usage to at 5K

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I had to go back to 1440p. The right trigger doesn't work when playing with the X1 controller (I read around and this is a common problem).

Problems aside, I like this game a lot. It's definitely not cannon, but I'm enjoying the story...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Episode 2 was piff

saved catwoman

It's crazy how this game is so different form the normal "Batman" I'm used to
the joker didn't kill his family, and Bruce's father was partnering with the mob

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Episode 2 was piff

saved catwoman

the joker didn't kill his family, and Bruce's father was partnering with the mob

Yeah, I commend Telltale for making that major change to the story. It's a real mindfukk to me:ohhh:.

I'm glad there was more Batman in this episode too.

Only thing I didn't like was
that barfight. shyt was corny as fukk:comeon:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah, I commend Telltale for making that major change to the story. It's a real mindfukk to me:ohhh:.

I'm glad there was more Batman in this episode too.

Only thing I didn't like was
that barfight. shyt was corny as fukk:comeon:
Agreed on all accounts.

I'm really glad Telltale went with this direction with the story. Smart move :ehh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Game is dope, but I have one glaring complaint -

Shyt is just TOO DAMN SHORT AND EASY.

Downloaded both parts yesterday after work and literally finished both of them in a few hours. I mean I get that it's more of an interactive story than a game but still, it's kinda ridiculous for the game to be that short. And it seemed like Part 2 was even shorter than the first. I was legit heated when I played for like an hour and it was over. And I think I died like once the entire time, there was pretty much no challenge with the QTEs.

Pause, but I'm really hoping the remaining parts are either longer, harder, or (preferably) both.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Episode 2 was piff

saved catwoman

Well Joker offing Bats family is really on an Tim Burton thing (not spoiler tagging this cause the movie is almost 30 years old). It's Joe Chill in the standard storytelling field. The new take on his parents is different direction though. It'll be cool to see where it goes.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This shyt is great...I hate waiting for the next episode. I probably grab me a hard copy when released.