Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders ... 1960s Batman Animated feature next in from WB Animation

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
DC stay shoving Batman down everybody's throats :russ:

Every goddamn animated movie is Batman or Batman-related these days :beli:

Pretty soon the DCAU slate gon look like

Batman vs Green Arrow
Batman vs Flash
Batman vs Batman
Batman vs the whole fukking Justice Le- Oh wait they did that already
tumblr_inline_oawpruAYZg1rfezux_500.jpg

:mjlol:
To be fair JL Doom was a dope ass movie.

But you @Kill Dat Noize wet up his pants when he read this news :blessed:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
this is still the best detective BAtman around (hopefully Batfleck will add

this is the ultimate prep Batman .. always had the right stuff at the right time
Bat shark repellent
bat thermal underwear for the time he fought Mr. Freeze
anti bat bug spray
bat ear plugs
bat bullet proof glass shield
bat nail file
bat spare key for the bat mobile
I remember that time he had that bat skateboard thing he had to lay flat on and rolled around...

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
this is still the best detective BAtman around (hopefully Batfleck will add

this is the ultimate prep Batman .. always had the right stuff at the right time
Bat shark repellent
bat thermal underwear
anti bat bug spray
bat ear plugs
bat bullet proof glass shield
bat nail file
bat spare key for the bat mobile
I remember that time he had that bat skateboard thing he had to lay flat on and rolled around...

That's what I'm saying.

I remember one ep, they were on a music sheet puncher and Batman gets he and Robin to out-sing the player-piano with the perfect keys to punch holes AROUND their bodies. :russ::russ:This mofo knew everything. This Batman is everything today's fans love about him, just played to camp instead of dark. I gotta get the boxset.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's what I'm saying.

I remember one ep, they were on a music sheet puncher and Batman gets he and Robin to out-sing the player-piano with the perfect keys to punch holes AROUND their bodies. :russ::russ:This mofo knew everything. This Batman is everything today's fans love about him, just played to camp instead of dark. I gotta get the boxset.

i was amazed by adam west batman as a kid lol. there was something mystifying about having a bat-branded everything and always being able to squeeze out of a jam no matter what.

we laugh about it now but when i was 4 i legit remember being like :ohhh:when he used the shark repellent.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That's what I'm saying.

I got the box set ..day one... I was pissed when they started releasing the separate seasons so damn soon..

i was amazed by adam west batman as a kid lol. there was something mystifying about having a bat-branded everything and always being able to squeeze out of a jam no matter what.

we laugh about it now but when i was 4 i legit remember being like :ohhh:when he used the shark repellent.

the bat thermal underwear one had me mystified... they were in a room that mr freeze was controlling the temp and bats was playing possum and jumped in the blue area and was fighting... then robin was like WTF .. good old bruce with the good thing I had on my bat thermal underwear for extra cold temperatures... had me wanting a pair of those long-johns..

another ep... I don't remember exactly but something blewup and there he is in his bat portable war bunker...

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi