Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders ... 1960s Batman Animated feature next in from WB Animation

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Scooby Doo Batman:what:

tumblr_mo9mrxxL151qko4x4o1_500.gif

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Scooby Doo Batman:what:
:russ:

in all fairness to DC tho i had the Adam West batmobile jammy when i was little

on some real shyt tho... with all these goddamn channels i got, why all of them old ass shows dont get played on demand like the way they were played in syndication?
unless im missin something
i get lit up i wanna watch the Munsters sometimes :stopitslime:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:russ:

in all fairness to DC tho i had the Adam West batmobile jammy when i was little

on some real shyt tho... with all these goddamn channels i got, why all of them old ass shows dont get played on demand like the way they were played in syndication?
unless im missin something
i get lit up i wanna watch the Munsters sometimes :stopitslime:

A lot of them shyts are on antennae tv homie. The stuff thats not on TV Land or IFC (like batman used to be) gets thrown there or places like Pop tv

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
A lot of them shyts are on antennae tv homie. The stuff thats not on TV Land or IFC (like batman used to be) gets thrown there or places like Pop tv
:smh:

i remember being younger and i could never sleep
so id stay up watching these old ass shows like dikk van Dyke and The Addams Family
Hi, Honey Im Home!! :russ:

cant believe now with all these channels you cant find them

that Boomerang channel was crack for the old cartoons for about a minute and then :francis:

guess thats what youtube is for now

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
In Philly we have this channel that plays damn near everything. MeTV

I be watching Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, Hulk, Get Smart, Lost in Space, Star Trek, B&W B-movies, Dobbie Gillis, Gilligan, Columbo...that chan is the shyt.

People really dislike '66 Batman? WTF is going on. That's the ish. Like I said in other threads, for those that ride with the prep-time, y'all would be loving '66.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:smh:

i remember being younger and i could never sleep
so id stay up watching these old ass shows like dikk van Dyke and The Addams Family
Hi, Honey Im Home!! :russ:

cant believe now with all these channels you cant find them

that Boomerang channel was crack for the old cartoons for about a minute and then :francis:

guess thats what youtube is for now

I feel your pain homie. I get upset about boomerang and cartoon network at least once a year:russ: also TV Land deciding they want to show original programming now:stopitslime: stop that. just show me the classics

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I be watching Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, Hulk, Get Smart, Lost in Space, Star Trek, B&W B-movies, Dobbie Gillis, Gilligan, Columbo...that chan is the shyt.

People really dislike '66 Batman? WTF is going on. That's the ish. Like I said in other threads, for those that ride with the prep-time, y'all would be loving '66.

We've got MeTV in the DC area too but since I've got Directv...don't have it:francis:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

I'm in the Philly area also and another channel is Cozi TV. They play all the old A-Team, Knight Rider, Miami Vice back to back every week night and Mystery Science Theater 3000 on the weekends. Those local tv channels that popped up when TV had to go digital got all them shows. There's a couple of more channels like Bounce TV that's all Black and shows stuff like Bernie Mac Show and The Last Dragon and Comet TV that shows sci-fi stuff like Stargate. People don't realized that there's like 45 free over the air TV channels that show all the OG stuff...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
DC stay shoving Batman down everybody's throats :russ:

Every goddamn animated movie is Batman or Batman-related these days :beli:

Pretty soon the DCAU slate gon look like

Batman vs Green Arrow
Batman vs Flash
Batman vs Batman
Batman vs the whole fukking Justice Le- Oh wait they did that already
tumblr_inline_oawpruAYZg1rfezux_500.jpg

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Then, dc wonders why they can't draw a fukk'n dime for their fukk'n universe.
They bring back the one thing they are supposed to be distancing themselves from.
I hit the play button and was taken right back to why anyone in my gen and later absolutely hates dc.

fukk, dc!!!
An IMMEDIATE :usure: from me...i have no interest in this