Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

puggle

Superstar
Daps
The last hour or so of main story mode. :merchant: :why:It becomes like some Michael Bay x Fast and Furious shyt. :pachaha:

They're different open world type games and have to admit I'm a big Batman fan but I'm enjoying this more than Witcher 3. I just can't get into that game.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat the main story...

only side missions I got left are Riddler trophies and the remaining missions where you gotta do the checkpoints to go after the new militia leader.. oh and the riots

Haven't did the protocol though

All in all, this game is the ultimate Batman experience. The Batmobile took some getting use to... I was frustrated at first but once you get the hang of it, it's fun

Not gonna ruin the story but this was ill..... only shocker is that the Knight's identity is pretty obvious if you're familiar with Batman

I had a couple freezing issues on the X1

I got like 3 checkpoints left to stop but its this 1 checkpoint in Founders Island surrounded by sentries and n*ggaz with guns that I can't figure out how to beat for sh*t

Also I like how they tied in Arkham Origins even though Rocksteady had nothing to do with it

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Just beat the main story...

only side missions I got left are Riddler trophies and the remaining missions where you gotta do the checkpoints to go after the new militia leader.. oh and the riots

Haven't did the protocol though

All in all, this game is the ultimate Batman experience. The Batmobile took some getting use to... I was frustrated at first but once you get the hang of it, it's fun

Not gonna ruin the story but this was ill..... only shocker is that the Knight's identity is pretty obvious if you're familiar with Batman

I had a couple freezing issues on the X1

I got like 3 checkpoints left to stop but its this 1 checkpoint in Founders Island surrounded by sentries and n*ggaz with guns that I can't figure out how to beat for sh*t

Also I like how they tied in Arkham Origins even though Rocksteady had nothing to do with it

You can hack a sentry to make it blind and then put the beats on the guards.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just beat the game last night after a marathon session. Good game after all, despite the tank. 8/10. Now on to the side quests

and whoever didn't see Robin being the Arkham Knight must be fukking stupid. :ufdup: That shyt was hinted at so many times

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
At first, the batmobile had me like :huhldup::snoop::why: But now that I see that you can actually dodge missiles fired from the tanks (:whew::blessed:) the batmobile is okay. The new moves Batman can do is :banderas: Straight ejected out of the batmobile and glide kicked a nikka :blessed: The Fear Takedown is :blessed: too. They really should have eased people into the Batmobile better than they did in the game. Still >>>>> than Arkham Origins tho :yes: