Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
All of their Spider-Man games sucked except Spider-Man 2 and Web of Shadows. They're not scheming anything, they're not going to risk doing another spider-man game. Maybe an X-Men game, haven't seen that in a while. Or an X-Men RPG.:ohhh:

They've had X-men RPGs already back on the PS2 and Marvel Alliance essentially carried that over on the PS3 last gen.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Also, I'm only a few hours into this game but during that fight with the remote controlled helicopter, the Arkham Knight basically gave away his identity. Too obvious.

I still don't know who dude is :snoop: and i'm at the blimp part but then again i wasn't paying attention to that part. Is he someone Bruce knows personally?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Guy made a mod that lets you (PC players)free roam with the other playable characters

My question is, A) why wasn't this available after you beat the game.

B) Why is there no co op (local and online) free roam? shyt would be so dope

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
For those saying they figured out who the Arkham Knight is already..have you came to this conclusion from

1.) the comics
2.) the past two games
3.) this game

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
For those saying they figured out who the Arkham Knight is already..have you came to this conclusion from

1.) the comics
2.) the past two games
3.) this game

Damn, I was confident I knew who it was until you posted this. Now im looking at robin type funny, he basically MIA the whole game (well atleast 50% in) :patrice: Might have to make him my second guess.

My first/main guess was just due to what happened in Arkham City and the exclusion of a certain character.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I still don't know who dude is :snoop: and i'm at the blimp part but then again i wasn't paying attention to that part. Is he someone Bruce knows personally?

It was just a taunt... he said, "You haven't lost your touch."
For people familiar, it was a dead giveaway.
...Or I guess it could be intentional misdirection. I guess we will see.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Its way too obvious who the Arkham knight is without even being spoiled.. Batman dosnt have a large circle :heh:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Damn, I was confident I knew who it was until you posted this. Now im looking at robin type funny, he basically MIA the whole game (well atleast 50% in) :patrice: Might have to make him my second guess.

My first/main guess was just due to what happened in Arkham City and the exclusion of a certain character.

See my only guess so far was Robin since he just seems to be in the cut. I didn't get deep into the Arkham City so that's why I was wondering is the person supposedly from there.

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
See my only guess so far was Robin since he just seems to be in the cut. I didn't get deep into the Arkham City so that's why I was wondering is the person supposedly from there.

Yea, that's the only reason im adding robin in my second guess.

My first guess just makes too much sense tho. I just don't know if he's in this time line.

BUT if he is, he would have the motivation to do it, the training (s), and the knowledge. can't wait to find out if im right.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys

1.) the comics
2.) the past two games
3.) this game

Play the game for the first 40 minutes and you can figure it out...or idk if you're an avid movie watcher you see the "twist" coming.