Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I would murder new born kittens for a spider man game this damn good.

The most fun I've had so far is the bank missions you get later own.

While grappling around Gotham I was thinking a Spiderman game on the same engine would be crazy.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
While grappling around Gotham I was thinking a Spiderman game on the same engine would be crazy.

yea all the aerial stunts and Batman's ridiculous agility in this game makes this basically a spider man game.

I can't imagine one isn't coming after this.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

yea all the aerial stunts and Batman's ridiculous agility in this game makes this basically a spider man game.

i'll bet my E-Life that Marvel is chilling in the cut and scheming.

they have not put out any games since the takeoff of the Marvel movies....but they will.
it may be 2-5 years from now, but they will...and it will be epic.

mark my words.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I would murder new born kittens for a spider man game this damn good.

The most fun I've had so far is the bank missions you get later own.

they have not put out any games since the takeoff of the Marvel movies....but they will.

mark my words.
They would need to find a way to work with heavy street traffic in a game otherwise it would be corny

Daps
Reppin
Canada

mark my words.
All of their Spider-Man games sucked except Spider-Man 2 and Web of Shadows. They're not scheming anything, they're not going to risk doing another spider-man game. Maybe an X-Men game, haven't seen that in a while. Or an X-Men RPG.:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
A daredevil game would work

That would be exactly like a Batman game.:francis: That can work if they can incorporate Murdock's professional life in the game, the courts etc and how his real world and vigilante world collide. It can be a mix of a more serious Ace Attorney and a superhero beat em up.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
That would be exactly like a Batman game.:francis: That can work if they can incorporate Murdock's professional life in the game, the courts etc and how his real world and vigilante world collide. It can be a mix of a more serious Ace Attorney and a superhero beat em up.

:wow:

Dat vision.