Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm not that happy about them making a story pack exclusive to GameStop pre orders. If it was just challenge missions or some shyt, okay. But this seems like you'd miss out on the full experience if you don't pre-order.

So fukk these dudes. Will buy off of cdkeyshere for 25 max on release day. I'll YouTube the story. Gameplay won't be remarkably different. :yeshrug:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
6iP5wGU.png
That GOTY edition where I get all this dlc shyt for pennies :banderas:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's best buy giving away?
think i'm gonna go with gamestop on this one

I preordered the day it was announced, so at the time they were only giving away the Harley dlc.....hopefully they get something else...if not, seems i'll be going to gamestop....I know I can wait for extra shyt like that, but shyt like that is the only reason I preorder games lol...

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm Loving it though, Glad they're not throwing her in The Bushes after Joker's Death. This is allegedly the last Arkham Game so Rocksteady may as well go ALL Out with these Characters.

So....you believe the Joker is Dead? I mean we all saw him die...but, Batman you know you can't really kill the Joker. And I think the Joker is going show up if this is Rocksteady's last game. No doubt.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
So....you believe the Joker is Dead? I mean we all saw him die...but, Batman you know you can't really kill the Joker. And I think the Joker is going show up if this is Rocksteady's last game. No doubt.
You saw The Batman carry his Lifeless Body out of The Monarch Theater. :why: