Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Scarecrow was one of the best things about Arkham Asylum....thought he was gonna be in AC after the way AA ended, but finally he's back :blessed:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rocksteady :salute:
I know I did right by you not playing that fake game by that other company. I'm loyal like that :salute:

naw, you fukking up...origins is fun as hell...it got the best story outta the games so far....and the gameplay is right there with the others....only thing that's a lil off is the combat...and by that I mean bat's timing is a lil off at the beginning, but gets better as the game goes on...which makes sense since you supposed to be just learning how to be bats......anyway, you give out some serious ass whuppings in the game...and when you get the power gloves, oh my lawd.....

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
iivGBL6dAh17p.gif

iNEl9SaURgxvb.gif

iIPZpf9iSnQxB.gif

iExS64ocadPUk.gif

ibb2ibWYHSYMHV.gif

:whew:

-DMP-

:noahh::noahh::noahh:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
naw, you fukking up...origins is fun as hell...it got the best story outta the games so far....and the gameplay is right there with the others....only thing that's a lil off is the combat...and by that I mean bat's timing is a lil off at the beginning, but gets better as the game goes on...which makes sense since you supposed to be just learning how to be bats......anyway, you give out some serious ass whuppings in the game...and when you get the power gloves, oh my lawd.....
Yeah agreed. I try to tell dudes that still wanna shyt on Origins. It's very similar to the first 2, but with a better story. Sure there's no major changes gameplay and graphic wise, no Conroy, but that was expected cuz Rocksteady was saving all that for their next game. Hell, Rocksteady gave these dudes the existing coding to make Origins. That's why it's basically the same as their previous games. And why would they change what's not broken :yeshrug:. You know Arkham Knight is gonna have the same similar playstyle with the added bonus of using the Batmobile this time around. Though we'll see some serious graphical and performance changes this time with it being on next gen hardware.