Baseballs Dying

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
this is basically exactly the reason lol

but this might happen to football too, although many would disagree, but factor in football most likely becoming less violent, football without violence is what? a boring ass stop and go game with 2-4 players tops having a chance at advancing the ball each possession. That isn't fun to watch unless you are drunk and partying.

The funniest thing about it is thats what makes Football and Baseball so great and why people hate Soccer and Hockey so much. The time inbetween plays or pitches builds the anticapation. In soccer and Hockey it's to free flowing so when people always say oh Football is only like so many minutes of game time or the same with Baseball it makes me laugh because thats the best part about it.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
The funniest thing about it is thats what makes Football and Baseball so great and why people hate Soccer and Hockey so much. The time inbetween plays or pitches builds the anticapation. In soccer and Hockey it's to free flowing so when people always say oh Football is only like so many minutes of game time or the same with Baseball it makes me laugh because thats the best part about it.
The best part is the anticipation? Damn that's depressing.

Ready2Run

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Less games in a season, more playoff teams, will have this sport in a much better position.
Playoffs chances gives fans a reason to come out to games, but by game 60 if your team is 25-35, your already done, no casual fans are coming out to games and thats where the revenue is. Do a 100-120 game season, 8 playoff teams per conference.

I used to hate this sport, but a few of my friends joined a baseball league and I actually played it for the first time in over 12 years, I understand the appeal of playing the game, but watching, damn this game is boring as fukk