Baseballs Dying

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
unless players start developing some outrageous hand off manoeuvres like rugby a non violent football game is going to be boring as fuk

a violent football game is technically boring because there is only violence for like 10 seconds and it's a tackle with full body gear on a grass field.

:childplease: football will never die and don't compare it with rugby.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Minor League baseball is the some of the best entertainment around on the cheap. Get blazed and go get a cheap seat near the third base line and trip off of the crowd going in on the visiting team and the umps. The local team here is owned by the son of Bill Veeck so they always have a bunch of shyt going in between innings. Good times.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
baseball is only entertaining to me during the playoffs. otherwise with 162 games individual games mean nothing until around august/sept. Maybe if the games were cut by half and it actually started in summer time; not near the end of winter i'd care more.

StreetDawah

Alhamdulillah
Daps
this is basically exactly the reason lol

but this might happen to football too, although many would disagree, but factor in football most likely becoming less violent, football without violence is what? a boring ass stop and go game with 2-4 players tops having a chance at advancing the ball each possession. That isn't fun to watch unless you are drunk and partying.
BaseballNegged.gif

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
It's a bit ironic because with the Yankees no longer dominating, baseball is interesting to me now, there are a lot competitive teams now, it's fun to me.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Baseball games are fun as hell when you go with other ppl or a date.