Baseballs Dying

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
26uoj.jpg

:lolbron:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
i remember when blue jays tickets were like 9 dollars a few years ago

they were basically giving them away one summer

baseball boring as fuk and u can't get drunk without spending tons of money

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol the funny thing the jays are having one of their best seasons in 20 years so far are competitive, have a nice team

we just dont care,

and actually going to a game ain't even that bad i went last month and for 25 bucks i was rigt over the visitors bullpen and i had a blast, but i mentioned before on sohh

baseball is dying, baseball is the poetry of conservative white middle class Americans. It is slow to change and often slips into nostalgia. the problem with baseball is that it sucks. it's boring. back then, the sport suited the time period when most people had farms and patiently waited for the crops to develop. fast forward to today and it's all about high speed internet, fast download times and you quickly see how baseball, which has no clock to suit today's time-is-running-out culture, was left behind. the sport hasn't gotten slower, the world has simply gotten faster. it boils down to a game of catch between catcher and pitcher. and they're asking us to pay attention 162 times a season? 3 hours per game? the sport never left the 20th century

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
lol the funny thing the jays are having one of their best seasons in 20 years so far are competitive, have a nice team

we just dont care,

and actually going to a game ain't even that bad i went last month and for 25 bucks i was rigt over the visitors bullpen and i had a blast, but i mentioned before on sohh

baseball is dying, baseball is the poetry of conservative white middle class Americans. It is slow to change and often slips into nostalgia. the problem with baseball is that it sucks. it's boring. back then, the sport suited the time period when most people had farms and patiently waited for the crops to develop. fast forward to today and it's all about high speed internet, fast download times and you quickly see how baseball, which has no clock to suit today's time-is-running-out culture, was left behind. the sport hasn't gotten slower, the world has simply gotten faster. it boils down to a game of catch between catcher and pitcher. and they're asking us to pay attention 162 times a season? 3 hours per game? the sport never left the 20th century
meh..baseball is a great game for a true sports fan and anyone who has an above average attention span :manny:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Baseball is great for betting and getting drunk at. Sitting there for four hours and watching a game on tv ain't happening breh. Besides name another sport where guys on the bench are sitting back and drinking beers... Exactly

Poppa_Dock

Daps
Reppin
Banana Town

we just dont care,

this is basically exactly the reason lol

but this might happen to football too, although many would disagree, but factor in football most likely becoming less violent, football without violence is what? a boring ass stop and go game with 2-4 players tops having a chance at advancing the ball each possession. That isn't fun to watch unless you are drunk and partying.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
this is basically exactly the reason lol

but this might happen to football too, although many would disagree, but factor in football most likely becoming less violent, football without violence is what? a boring ass stop and go game with 2-4 players tops having a chance at advancing the ball each possession. That isn't fun to watch unless you are drunk and partying.

never.

Poppa_Dock

Daps
Reppin
Banana Town

unless players start developing some outrageous hand off manoeuvres like rugby a non violent football game is going to be boring as fuk

a violent football game is technically boring because there is only violence for like 10 seconds and it's a tackle with full body gear on a grass field.