Baseball is Dead.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
probably due to it being early spring. Things should pick up in the summer when folks have more free time/kids are out of school.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
watching live is fun. and whats good about baseball, is that compared to the other 3 major sports, their tickets are relatively cheap. (I know white sox tickets are)

however, I am not gonna watch that shyt on tv. and I am at home during the day when I could trick off and watch if I wanted to for a change, but I'd rather watch maury and judge mathis instead.

I wouldn't wanna watch the White Sox do anything myself :heh:

I'm gonna hit some Giants and Dodger games in the summer the baseball hate on the coli is tragic. Baseball a great sport to watch and play

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
i'm going to a couple marlin games this summer. sure the team sucks, but the games are fun as hell...tix are cheap, great food, great crowd/atmosphere, the new stadium is a beauty and the hoes are :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know the players don't like it, but I wish there was no such thing as free agency(all sports).

It's just a bunch of mercenaries out there

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
theres a lot of sports going on right now. NHL playoffs and NBA playoffs are going on, in case you forgot, so that is going to draw fans away from the stadium. attendance usually heats up when summer gets closer

also, I'm willing to bet, that like here, a lot of cities are still experiencing poor weather which would lead to low attendance as well.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
i'm going to a couple marlin games this summer. sure the team sucks, but the games are fun as hell...tix are cheap, great food, great crowd/atmosphere, the new stadium is a beauty and the hoes are :ohlawd:

How is that new Marlins stadium a great atmosphere when you got 2500 in the park ?