Barry (The Best Show You’re Not Watching)

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I hope they explore Sally's character more this season or at least next season. I think she's very well cast considering her character.

A few things I've noticed about her

She's very insecure, in her looks, person and her abilities. She uses Barry as an emotional rag to soak up her personal baggage. She uses the actors in the class to prop up her abilities. And she uses her "friends" to elevate her looks. Notice when she was called to the casting audition in S1, she got very small in the presence of prettier and more seasoned women.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Hot damn, this is one of the few shows where I actually get tense in dramatic scenes. They've really got me invested in the characters and I literally enjoy watching all of the actors (my only complaint is that the black dude is a straight up weirdo).

Apparently some people on Reddit were theorizing that Sally was lying about being abused... which is pretty fukked up but par for the course nowadays. They did a good job of showing the struggles of abuse and how even when you leave the relationship, the abuser can still have a hold on you when you're vulnerable.
Everyone in that class is a weirdo. How the hell you going to a drama school by a tv commercial actor? That’s like me going to a Samuel dalembert basketball school.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
he definitely does look goofy as fukk, and I had a hard time buying him in that role. but to be fair there's also a comedic element
it works well with him. especially after we discover dude was just some regular ass Joe and developed the stooopid wild bloodlust after catching some bodies.