Barry (The Best Show You’re Not Watching)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Just finished season 1. Show is cool but I think it’s overrated. I was expecting greatness considering it’s HBO.

Also the main chick got bags under her eyes and looks like Dak Shepard.

I’ll probably check out season 2 tho. :manny:

Bruh I cant get over her bags.
Like damn you ever had enough sleep in your life? :damn:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hot damn, this is one of the few shows where I actually get tense in dramatic scenes. They've really got me invested in the characters and I literally enjoy watching all of the actors (my only complaint is that the black dude is a straight up weirdo).

Apparently some people on Reddit were theorizing that Sally was lying about being abused... which is pretty fukked up but par for the course nowadays. They did a good job of showing the struggles of abuse and how even when you leave the relationship, the abuser can still have a hold on you when you're vulnerable.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're an assassin and your handler tells you to stop contacting him, that he's blocking your number, I'm assuming shyt is hot and I'm not fukking with him:gucci:

:russ:all this shyt, jsut for the partner to go, kill this dude for me:mjlol:

Gene: Tell me the true story, stop being a bytch, let it all out:ufdup:

Barry: Tells the true story

Gene::hubie:

Dudes\'s handwriting:picard:

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, that really was a killer, unexpected ending :wow:.

I hope Sally finds the courage to stand up to Sam or is honest during her play performance :mjcry:.

Some of the visual jokes were great like Barry grabbing the gun quickly while his roommates were playing VR or the terrible handwriting of the cop trying to coach Fuches during the phonecall :russ:.

Fuches looked at him like you know I can't read that shyt :martin: