Baron Davis on that PAWG life

Daps
I've never heard of the term mudshark in my life. Sounds like some southern white supremacist crap. I would of never caught that. You ain't shyt @ImGucci

Had to Google that shyt

Urban Dictionary: mudshark

1. A white woman that dates black men, usually because of low self-esteem.

2. A mud shark is any white girl who, due to peculiarities in her psyche, dates only black men. There are two distinct types of mud sharks:

Type I Mud Sharks (the most common) are fat girls with little or no education who, rather than dating a white guy from the bottom of the heap, go for a mid range or low-end black man.

Type II Mud Sharks (less common) are good-looking girls (usually blonde) who are trying to make a statement by dating a black man. Usually type II's are trying to make daddy mad

PAWG lovers hold this L. And why hasn't this CaC been banned yet?:dahell:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Had to Google that shyt

2. A mud shark is any white girl who, due to peculiarities in her psyche, dates only black men. There are two distinct types of mud sharks:

Type I Mud Sharks (the most common) are fat girls with little or no education who, rather than dating a white guy from the bottom of the heap, go for a mid range or low-end black man.

Type II Mud Sharks (less common) are good-looking girls (usually blonde) who are trying to make a statement by dating a black man. Usually type II's are trying to make daddy mad

the ones that are into me are usually blonde :ohhh:

Always thought it was :mjpls:

Lotsford

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The only silver lining about this is pissing off racists. But this woman is so old and wrinkly wtf man. At least buck top shelf if you're gonna do it. But at the end of the day Queens > cavewomen.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Had to Google that shyt

:snoop::comeon: at the way that entry was written. You feel the bitterness.