Baron Davis on that PAWG life

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Man these alt right clowns. That's a straight up deep in the roots of bigotry offensive term. And as I told him in his neg, ImGucci is a try hard name on a black forum. These dudes really follow some garbage script for fitting in. shyt is lame as hell.
Cac should of just called himself @blackascanbe :smugfavre:or @5ontheblackhandside:sitdown:

.........lame as fukk :mjlol:

:dead:

Last edited:

bruistoff

Pro
Daps
I've never heard of the term mudshark in my life. Sounds like some southern white supremacist crap. I would of never caught that. You ain't shyt @ImGucci
Word. Never heard the term before either. I had to Google it just now. Fukkin weirdos, man. I read that and my immediate reaction was :gucci: this muthfukka can’t be serious right now.

I take it that it’s killing his soul seeing a bother with a popular white actress so he had to act out of character for once:mjgrin:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif
Man I don’t even think we should be giving these dudes benefits of the doubt. Just outright ban them.

No reason to even entertain the shyt.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Word. Never heard the term before either. I had to Google it just now. Fukkin weirdos, man. I read that and my immediate reaction was :gucci: this muthfukka can’t be serious right now.

I take it that it’s killing his soul seeing a bother with a popular white actress so he had to act out of character for once:mjgrin:

Type mudshark into Twitter. They all just wanna make Merica great :troll: