satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Had to Google that shyt

Urban Dictionary: mudshark

1. A white woman that dates black men, usually because of low self-esteem.

2. A mud shark is any white girl who, due to peculiarities in her psyche, dates only black men. There are two distinct types of mud sharks:

Type I Mud Sharks (the most common) are fat girls with little or no education who, rather than dating a white guy from the bottom of the heap, go for a mid range or low-end black man.

Type II Mud Sharks (less common) are good-looking girls (usually blonde) who are trying to make a statement by dating a black man. Usually type II's are trying to make daddy mad

PAWG lovers hold this L. And why hasn't this CaC been banned yet?:dahell:
:comeon: How is that L for PAWG lovers? You do realize those definitions are cac dudes rationalizeing & trying to make themselves feel better about PAWGs being with BM.

Anyways, for folks claiming they've never heard of the term "Mudshark" before, look up the term "Coalburner". That's another term cac dudes use interchangeably with. "Mudshark".

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Add Janet Mason to the list :takedat:

a94e3bf8b36e2fd811b845d63b8cf267.png

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
It’s worse than the bedwenching epidemic, it always has. But nikkas will turn a blind eye to it for obvious biases.

Idk who this broad is so excuse me :hubie: I’ll give her the slight edge over Omari Hardwick’s pawg though. BDiddy always struck me as a solid brother. I hate it had to be him :francis:
Has Baron made any stupid remarks to cac media talking down black people? If he hasn't then let that nikka cook :gucci:

them wenches be making crazy racial remarks in the media and you have your occasional c00n. As of now Baron good w/ me :dame:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I didn't recognize her from Jurassic Park.... It's been a long time....

But nikkas talking like he didn't already marry, seed up and divorce a supposedly "top shelf" white broad...

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: How is that L for PAWG lovers? You do realize those definitions are cac dudes rationalizeing & trying to make themselves feel better about PAWGs being with BM.

no, not really, because the same can be said about bedwences and buc's.