Barksdale crew was more ruthless than the Stanfield crew, in hindsight

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I think Marlo is unfairly hated, just off the fact that people hate him for being evil and willing to kill anyone and everything. But in reality the only fucced up Murder he ordered was the security guard for talkin bacc. Everything else was "justified"(from a drug kingpin pov)

However Barksdale did way more fucced up shyt

-Killed the security lady AFTER she lied for them on the stand
-Killed D
-Rolled Orlandos ho up in a carpet and threw her in a trashcan
-The way they killed Brandon
-Shooting at Omars Grandma

:huhldup:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I think Marlo is unfairly hated, just off the fact that people hate him for being evil and willing to kill anyone and everything. But in reality the only fucced up Murder he ordered was the security guard for talkin bacc. Everything else was "justified"(from a drug kingpin pov)

However Barksdale did way more fucced up shyt

-Killed the security lady AFTER she lied for them on the stand
-Killed D
-Rolled Orlandos ho up in a carpet and threw her in a trashcan
-The way they killed Brandon
-Shooting at Omars Grandma

:huhldup:

:usure: What about the liquor store delivery lady?

D was a solo killing by String.

Also Omar's grandma was the same thing.

Orlando's ho OD'ed, what was they supposed to do?:manny:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Nope...you remember the first few episodes of Season 3 when Marlo's crew came to West Baltimore and they did a check on them and found they had done ALOT of shyt before they got there, including killing a fukking State's Witness and got away smooth...

Plus the fact that Marlo's crew were fukking SERIAL KILLERS that boarded dozens of dead bodies in vacant houses under the nose of the entire state of Maryland. Those dudes killed for boredom.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Nope...you remember the first few episodes of Season 3 when Marlo's crew came to West Baltimore and they did a check on them and found they had done ALOT of shyt before they got there, including killing a fukking State's Witness and got away smooth...

Plus the fact that Marlo's crew were fukking SERIAL KILLERS that boarded dozens of dead bodies in vacant houses under the nose of the entire state of Maryland. Those dudes killed for boredom.
Thats the thing tho, they killed people who they had to for the most part, because who gave them a reason to. State witness=snitch

Dead bodies in vacants=So they wont get caught for the murders, not because they were serial killers

Say what you want about Marlo n em, but the reason the aint have Mike killed Bodie, was because he knew him. Avon n String made Bodie n Poot kill Wallace even tho he was their bestfriend

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Thats the thing tho, they killed people who they had to for the most part, because who gave them a reason to. State witness=snitch

Dead bodies in vacants=So they wont get caught for the murders, not because they were serial killers

Say what you want about Marlo n em, but the reason the aint have Mike killed Bodie, was because he knew him Avon n String made Bodie n Poot kill Wallace even tho he was their bestfriend him.

So this is the reason you think the Barksdales were more cruel than the Stanfields? :mjlol:Wow String was so gangsta:mjlol:Even Avon called Stringer soft and Stringer NEVER killed anyone, Avon even said it; Marlo loved being the shooter on shyt

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I'm rewatching it right now :smugbiden:

Just watched this ep in season 2 where Avon gets this dope peddling CO's stash spiked leading to 5 inmates dying, then Avon flips him to get his jail time reduced.

I might change my mind once I rewatch past season 3 but I don't recall Stanfield being that devious :whoo:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
They're criminals nikka

Difference is, Barksdales had a sliver of a soul. Avon wouldn't have killed that security guard. Whereas Marlo would have killed that referee Avon was yelling at, just because he enjoys killing.
They killed teh security guard who got D off the murder charge tho.