*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
:whoo:

Conference play coming up. shyts gonna be tough, but these young men are hungry to make a new name for themselves.

Thank god for the bye. Hopefully gareon is healthy and ready to go.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
11 Warriors staff writer said Okudah reaffirmed his silent verbal to OSU today. Was in attendance for the game Saturday as an Oklahoma visitor. Top 5 player in the country.

Wonder how Okudah is enjoying his visit
qyL4m2t.gif

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm late but...

Figured y'all would win easily especially after I re-watched the opener. Yall have better athletes across the board and the coaching staff is :ohlawd:

I swear half the time I watch y'all I'm thinking to myself "damn Tom took that from Urban too?":heh:

Y'all look hungrier than last year's team. I feel pretty confident y'all will be in the playoffs.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I'm late but...

Figured y'all would win easily especially after I re-watched the opener. Yall have better athletes across the board and the coaching staff is :ohlawd:

I swear half the time I watch y'all I'm thinking to myself "damn Tom took that from Urban too?":heh:

Y'all look hungrier than last year's team. I feel pretty confident y'all will be in the playoffs.
Its crazy how the 2 programs damn near identical :russ:. Gotta meet up in the playoffs

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I'm late but...

I root for yall when I'm not rooting for the Buckeyes...

Yall game against Louisville is gonna be a TUFF ONE...:whew:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
never got to see what Booker could do but can't take Baker off the field with his speed... just rotate em.. :yeshrug:
Yeah. Baker definitely will be in the rotation I think moving forward no matter what. Joshua Perry was great on reads, taking angles, and playing overall sound ball, but Baker and Booker are a step up athletically. I trust Luke will put them in the right positions. Our depth is crazy good. Four corners that can start. And if Hilliard gets into rotation, we're six deep at LB.