*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
First and foremost, it's fukk OSU all day every day.

You fakkits got that? :birdman:

And it was fukk an Urban Meyer too.. Until I read this Bleacher Report story. I don't know if you guys have seen it, but damn.. This mans been through some shyt. I can actually respect him.

It's a bit of a long read, but totally worth it if you haven't yet.

Oh yea, and fukk y'all.

Go Blue bytches. :youngsabo:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
First and foremost, it's fukk OSU all day every day.

You fakkits got that? :birdman:

And it was fukk an Urban Meyer too.. Until I read this Bleacher Report story. I don't know if you guys have seen it, but damn.. This mans been through some shyt. I can actually respect him.

It's a bit of a long read, but totally worth it if you haven't yet.

Oh yea, and fukk y'all.

Go Blue bytches. :youngsabo:
Sooo what i take from your post is 1st and foremost you wanna be a Buckeye, 2nd Urban been through a lot in his life and you respect him. 3rd he is undefeated at tOSU against michigan and beat your "savior" 42-13

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Sooo what i take from your post is 1st and foremost you wanna be a Buckeye, 2nd Urban been through a lot in his life and you respect him. 3rd he is undefeated at tOSU against michigan and beat your "savior" 42-13

Negative on #1 breh. You almost just made me throw up my chicken n broccoli. I got some respect for Urban now. I'm not sure how that stress made him go out and fukk co-eds tho. :lolbron:

4th his bytchass didn't post the link

:martin:

shyt my bad.

‘I’m Not the Lone Wolf’

Fifth, he getting negged.

Neg deez nutts..

And just an FYI, y'all getting worked in November. Just try and be undefeated by that time. Ya'll #1 at that point. We'll be #2. That way, we still both make the playoffs, and we win our first round, and then we play for all the marbles in Tampa. And piss off the whole country in the meanwhile. :smugdraper:

.. And I got broke on tickets to the game. :sadbron:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Negative on #1 breh. You almost just made me throw up my chicken n broccoli. I got some respect for Urban now. I'm not sure how that stress made him go out and fukk co-eds tho. :lolbron:

shyt my bad.

‘I’m Not the Lone Wolf’

Neg deez nutts..

And just an FYI, y'all getting worked in November. Just try and be undefeated by that time. Ya'll #1 at that point. We'll be #2. That way, we still both make the playoffs, and we win our first round, and then we play for all the marbles in Tampa. And piss off the whole country in the meanwhile. :smugdraper:

.. And I got broke on tickets to the game. :sadbron:
Where have I heard this 1 vs. 2 game played at Ohio Stadium before... :jbhmm: