*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Yeah seeing his offer list there's no way he stays as a 3* this whole cycle. I wonder how many more LBs we have room for in this class.

MustafaSTL

Daps
If Ohio State Continues Recruiting At This Rate, A Massive Roster Turnover Seems Imminent Ahead of the 2017 Season

Interesting read. People on the Eleven Warriors hate to speculate on who could be "forced out" but I don't care, I'd name names. Stephen Collier needs to know unless a 2014-like injury situation occurs, he has pretty much no shot of ever playing at QB. He's a redshirt sophomore now and is already behind JT, Joe Burrow, and Haskins. He's a Buckeye, and always will have that degree if he graduates, but he seems like he's just content just being on the roster. Some of those younger DBs and project DTs may be "pushed out" as well.

Just how the game works.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
If Ohio State Continues Recruiting At This Rate, A Massive Roster Turnover Seems Imminent Ahead of the 2017 Season

Interesting read. People on the Eleven Warriors hate to speculate on who could be "forced out" but I don't care, I'd name names. Stephen Collier needs to know unless a 2014-like injury situation occurs, he has pretty much no shot of ever playing at QB. He's a redshirt sophomore now and is already behind JT, Joe Burrow, and Haskins. He's a Buckeye, and always will have that degree if he graduates, but he seems like he's just content just being on the roster. Some of those younger DBs and project DTs may be "pushed out" as well.

Just how the game works.
Numbers will always work themselves out. Your absolutely right on players like Collier. He was a project to begin with and seems to be buried on the depth chart. I really on read the articles on 11w now a days. It's annoying how paranoid a lot of the posters over there are in regards to anything, especially recruting though. You'd think Urban was some d list coach because of not getting a big time DT the past couple years :snoop:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

Just how the game works.
i was just thinking to myself like the other day, why is Collier still here when he could be starting somewhere else? Joe Burrows is the #2 QB via Urban... i see Collier doing what Warren Ball did...

MustafaSTL

Daps
Numbers will always work themselves out. Your absolutely right on players like Collier. He was a project to begin with and seems to be buried on the depth chart. I really on read the articles on 11w now a days. It's annoying how paranoid a lot of the posters over there are in regards to anything, especially recruting though. You'd think Urban was some d list coach because of not getting a big time DT the past couple years :snoop:
shyt, Collier would be 5th on the depth chart if Torrence wasn't making the switch to WR. :heh:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
shyt, Collier would be 5th on the depth chart if Torrence wasn't making the switch to WR. :heh:
Man i really wanted Torrence to stay at qb. Thought he could be one of the special ones. We all know his speed and athleticism, but dude has a big arm too. If Herman could have stayed and coached him up :whew:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Didn't the B1G adopt that '4 year scholarship rule' where we can't force out anyone before their 4 years were up? I'm asking because I can see Michigan running into the same situations sooner or later. How does that all work?

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Didn't the B1G adopt that '4 year scholarship rule' where we can't force out anyone before their 4 years were up? I'm asking because I can see Michigan running into the same situations sooner or later. How does that all work?
I haven't heard or seen anything on it :yeshrug:

MustafaSTL

Daps
So whats the word on the backup QB.

Joe Burrow. A former 4* croot coming out of HS. Haven't seen him play since he redshirted last year, but he's supposed to be very accurate and mobile. shyt Urb always likes.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Joe Burrow. A former 4* croot coming out of HS. Haven't seen him play since he redshirted last year, but he's supposed to be very accurate and mobile. shyt Urb always likes.
Mobile in the pocket or actually can run for big yards :patrice:

Only one time was his offense successful with a true pocket passer (Chris Leak) he had true pocket passer :patrice:

You could say he didn't get the most out of Cardale either :jbhmm:

Alex Smith, Tebow, JT, Braxton could all really move :ehh:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
CuRsWvx.gif

Last edited: