*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Invading Ann Arbor now :lolbron:

BOOM!
cQxlEMg.png

i have no idea who dude is tho, got some info breh? :patrice:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
THREE-STAR LINEBACKER ANTJUAN SIMMONS COMMITS TO OHIO STATE
Tim Shoemaker on March 1, 2016 at 11:15a@timshoemaker
68393_h.jpg,qitok=HeuWduYB.pagespeed.ce.3uKg6_sfEv.jpg

Email this ArticleShare on RedditShare on TwitterShare on Facebook
Ohio State landed a commitment Tuesday from a prospect who hails from the hometown of its biggest rival. Antjuan Simmons — a three-star linebacker from Ann Arbor, Michigan — committed to the Buckeyes, according to his Twitter account.

Simmons is the nation's 27th-ranked outside linebacker, according to 247Sports' composite rankings. Simmons had 30-plus scholarship offers and committed to Ohio State over Michigan, Michigan State, Notre Dame in addition to many others.

Simmons is the 12th commit for the Buckeyes in the 2017 class and he is the first one Ohio State has ever landed from the city of Ann Arbor.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Simmons is a kid that was upset with the Michigan staff for not kissing his ass early enough. And I say kissing ass because that's pretty much what recruiting has become. He was the third LB that we've offered for this cycle, and that upset him.

Simmons can play. He'll be a LB in college. And he hits like a truck. And he ain't no 3 star. He's a mid-high 4 star. Or at least he will be. I wanted him in A2, but it is what it is.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Simmons is a kid that was upset with the Michigan staff for not kissing his ass early enough. And I say kissing ass because that's pretty much what recruiting has become. He was the third LB that we've offered for this cycle, and that upset him.

Simmons can play. He'll be a LB in college. And he hits like a truck. And he ain't no 3 star. He's a mid-high 4 star. Or at least he will be. I wanted him in A2, but it is what it is.
lemme guess your "sources" told you this?
yhuY65S.png

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Yeah saw the 3* but then saw he had 41 offers. We swooped in yall back yard while y'all playing in florida :lolbron: