*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Cause he can actually throw the ball and he is a decent runner

Kid is the real deal
*checks Ohio State all-time passing records*

negged!
EQaHrQS.png

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Breh I'm so excited about the hiring of Wilson.

Do yall brehs realize the 2008 Oklahoma team he was OC of had the highest scoring average in CFB history?

They averaged 51 points a game. And had the highest margin of scores.

He put up better numbers than any Chip Kelly team.

That 08 team got stomped out By Urban and Florida in the NC game.

But now we shall combine those powers :blessed:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

Do yall brehs realize the 2008 Oklahoma team he was OC of had the highest scoring average in CFB history?

bo7S81u.gif

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier

yeah, im excited to see what wilson can do to develop the wr core and have jt get rid of the ball quickly.

id prefer we stick to the power running game, but if we can get a consistent passing attack that will spread the d, im fine with that too.

we we're god awful offensively at times. its crazy how much talent we had last year and this season. if herman had stayed 2 more years we wouldve had a three peat no doubt.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
yeah, im excited to see what wilson can do to develop the wr core and have jt get rid of the ball quickly.

id prefer we stick to the power running game, but if we can get a consistent passing attack that will spread the d, im fine with that too.

we we're god awful offensively at times. its crazy how much talent we had last year and this season. if herman had stayed 2 more years we wouldve had a three peat no doubt.
Herman being our QB/OC and leaving really fukked JT up... :to:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
This squad will be godly in 2017. Losing like we did can/will be a blessing in disguise. Similar to losing to Clemson in 2013. We had to revamp the defense and hired Chris Ash. Kevin Wilson killed it as OC at Oklahoma. He molded good offenses at Indiana. INDIANA! We return 4/5 on the offensive line. All the playmakers sans Curtis (that's big I know, but McCall got next and we all saw that when he had playing time).

Defensively, we basically just have to worry about replacing the secondary. Sheffield likely has one CB spot, Ward likely the other. Our plethora of 4 and 5* DBs will add depth. And Erick Smith or maybe Jordan Fuller likely will take the other safety spot. We return the entire defensive line and even add Sprinkle to the mix after he was hurt.