*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
:blessed:

i never thought urban had it in him. remember when tressel kept bollman and heacock :scusthov: due to loyalty? i blame urban for our loss to clemson, even though the blame was mostly due to offensive scheme of beck and warriner. he's the head coach and he shouldve known our offense was pure garbage and made changes prior.

i really hope wilson bring jt confidence, but more importantly, have jt stop walking across the oline every fukking play. jt's presnap shenanigans irritate the fukk out of me.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:

i never thought urban had it in him. remember when tressel kept bollman and heacock :scusthov: due to loyalty? i blame urban for our loss to clemson, even though the blame was mostly due to offensive scheme of beck and warriner. he's the head coach and he shouldve known our offense was pure garbage and made changes prior.

i really hope wilson bring jt confidence, but more importantly, have jt stop walking across the oline every fukking play. jt's presnap shenanigans irritate the fukk out of me.
Problem with the pre snap is they hurry up to the line, then look over for the play call. By the time the call come in and JT get everybody lined up, if he wanna make a audible after ge see the D aint much time left.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
today is a beautiful day...
VnC7fUG.png