*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I'm drunk. This is unbelievable. Kept watching this shyt show on my phone. Don't know what to say.

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
JT wasn't the problem, it's was our RT..

JT is really inaccurate when he throws the ball more than 15 yards and he holds on to the ball way too long. Our O line was getting smashed in the 4th cuz they were tired. The same happened against MSU last year.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I'm not even worried about this L:mjlol: A nice wake up call to the young bucks:ehh:

If any school could've afforded a loss that's in the top 10 its OSU you guys got 2 top 10 teams coming in with a good chance if you win you'll get another game in Indy with a top 10 school. If OSU wins out they good this loss isn't season ending just stunning they lost to PSU of all teams. I didn't see the game but I'm gonna check for this tomorrow outside of FSU the team I like most is OSU so I'm pretty ticked they lost to fukking Pedo St I was still mad I caught a replay of the 97 OSU/PSU game on ESPN Classic other night fukk Pedo St.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Hate making excuses, but that blown call was huge. And it was so obvious. But like y'all said, none of our goals are over. Big Ten is clearly there, and beating Oklahoma, Wisky, Nebraska, scUM, and Wisky/Nebraska again is more than enough to make the playoffs. Just don't like how we looked against this team. But this could be the first time we see the youth show. This was our 3rd super tough road game this year. Damn near forgot we have home games this year. We're still growing and will be at our best by season's end.