*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Ok, just woke up and checked the score. Damn, i reallh missed a great game live. Gonna watch it right now on the dvr.

I have never missed a primetime buckeye game, but i just worked 3 days straight of 16 hour shifts. I use to do it easily when i was younger working double shifts, but now that im 30, aint no way in hell im doing this shyt again. Just spent all day sleeping :ahh:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Man, Wisky's last drive in regulation did have that feeling of the MSU game last year. Couldn't stop them running at first and they got in our territory. That holding was big, slowed them up.

Then the overtime had the feeling of the 2012 Wisky overtime game. Knew we were getting the stop to end it.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Man, Wisky's last drive in regulation did have that feeling of the MSU game last year. Couldn't stop them running at first and they got in our territory. That holding was big, slowed them up.

Then the overtime had the feeling of the 2012 Wisky overtime game. Knew we were getting the stop to end it.
This game gonna go a long way for the rest of tve season. Great win. Wont play in a environment thats more hostile than last night

MustafaSTL

Daps
Won in Norman against an Oklahoma team that very well could finish the regular season in the top 10 if they beat Baylor.

Won in Madison against top 10 team. They can be in the top 10 to finish if they beat Nebraska.

And this is the youngest team in Merica. Love our growth. We lost this close game last year. That team north of Ohio getting ran through November 26th.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Oh, and overturning that interception by Conley was pure bullshyt. No way they saw that ball hit the ground. 55 seconds left and ball on the 20, could have done something there. Still got the win obviously, just wanted Conley to get that pick he deserved more than anything.
Man it wouldn't have matter :manny: we would have only had 55 secs we would have went to overtime anyways unless we pulled a hail mary

MustafaSTL

Daps
Man it wouldn't have matter :manny: we would have only had 55 secs we would have went to overtime anyways unless we pulled a hail mary
Only needed a field goal. Needed about 50 yards for that. Still had two timeouts.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

we would've won that Michigan St. game if Lewis & Bosa didn't get those offsides calls... :francis:

MustafaSTL

Daps
They say his lil brother better :wow:
78ed3dd2d1eba44aa849c2d7b6272431.png