Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can tolerate feminist propaganda somewhat

I just want to know if there is any LGBT shyt

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Just finished Oppenheimer but saw this when I was getting popcorn before film.

The damn AMC stock better 10x if they selling & selling out of this expensive ass shyt. Better come with pics of Margot Robbie :shaq: in the trunk for that price.

20230720-211611.jpg
Lmao outrageous price

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can tolerate feminist propaganda somewhat

I just want to know if there is any LGBT shyt

Watching tonight, but two of my homies who seen it this week with women said that there’s a lot of women empowerment that goes unnoticed by men that women really related to in the film.

One compared it to the feeling that white people must have when they watch black movies like get out or Judas and the black messiah, and putting it that way made so much sense to me lol there’s nuances that will likely be missed by men in here similar to themes that are missed by whites during those types of films
People take everything so fukking serious these days :dead: it's just a movie, it can't hurt you

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That was great. Set pieces were a 10/10. Story was heartwarming, and i laughed way more than i thought i would. Kate Mckinnon as Weird Barbie and Gosling as Ken were my favorites

Douchebag Ken:laff:

Allen giving them workers the beats:picard:

The self awareness was on point and 4th wall breaks happened often such as “You’re beautiful barbie” *narrator interrupts* “note to filmakers, dont cast Margot Robbie if youre trying to make this point”

The Ken battle>>>>

I wasn’t expecting that ending when she walked into the office. I thought she was gonna say she was there for her new job, not “im here to see my gynecologist” :mjlol:

Ken:This house looks dreamier:patrice:
President Barbie: thats cuz its a dream house motherfukker:birdman:

I counted about 3 matrix references 1. Office chase, pink shoe or brown flop, barbie creator as the oracle,

EDIT: how could I forget, the Depression Barbie commercial:russ:

Well worth the ticket price. Greta GOONwig got another one:wow:

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
That was great. Set pieces were a 10/10. Story was heartwarming, and i laughed way more than i thought i would. Kate Mckinnon as Weird Barbie and Gosling as Ken were my favorites

Douchebag Ken:laff:

Allen giving them workers the beats:picard:

The self awareness was on point and 4th wall breaks happened often such as “You’re beautiful barbie” *narrator interrupts* “note to filmakers, dont cast Margot Robbie if youre trying to make this point”

The Ken battle>>>>

I wasn’t expecting that ending when she walked into the office. I thought she was gonna say she was there for her new job, not “im here to see my gynecologist” :mjlol:

Ken:This house looks dreamier:patrice:
President Barbie: thats cuz its a dream house motherfukker:birdman:

I counted about 3 matrix references 1. Office chase, pink shoe or brown flop, barbie creator as the oracle,

Well worth the ticket price. Greta GOONwig got another one:wow:
Ken was rockin’ the fur coat just like Tyler Durden in Fight Club. :russ:

I gotta give Mattel props for letting Greta do her thing here, lol.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ken was rockin’ the fur coat just like Tyler Durden in Fight Club. :russ:

I gotta give Mattel props for letting Greta do her thing here, lol.
saloon doors and mini fridges of beer for the mojo dojo casa house. Ken was feelin himself big time.

I can see why Gosling wanted to play Ken so bad, they let him act a fool the entire movie. He was having fun out there